Home

LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a discussion on LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 08:02 PM   #41
Pro

ramspeedkill's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: LOOP HOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
Yes you can. I did it a few times last night. I was Lovie Smith, switched to the Browns, cut Mcnabb and switched back to Lovie Smith and the Bears. All offline.
so i guess if i wanted RG3 at Rams, i make a trade propose first and then goto "create new coach" and select mike shannon to become skins coach and accept the trade?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 08:13 PM   #42
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
We figured this out about 2 months ago. This workaround works for playing every game too. The problem is still with the Depth Charts. For example, say I switch to the Browns and make them start Weeden over McCoy. When I switch back to my original team, Weeden will stay the starter UNTIL I advance a week. The Browns will play that weeks game with Weeden as the starter but will immediately switch back to McCoy the next week because he is higher rated.

Still the work around works great for limited 32 team control (Browns always seem to sign McNabb but you can cut him and the cpu wont sign him back), trades and to play every game. Doesnt work for schemes or depth chart changes.
Stupid question perhaps, but does this work for playing in the playoffs, too? The thing I liked about controlling any game wasn't so much taking random regular season games, it was the postseason ones that I usually liked to play.
Old 08-30-2012, 08:57 PM   #43
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
Stupid question perhaps, but does this work for playing in the playoffs, too? The thing I liked about controlling any game wasn't so much taking random regular season games, it was the postseason ones that I usually liked to play.
Haven't tried it but no reason it shouldn't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 08-30-2012, 09:34 PM   #44
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by NutsackII
Unreal. I will try and get my money back.

Just amazes me how they want to make sports games like real life, but continue to take out the stuff that gives you a chance to make it realistic.

I used to make all the roster moves the real NFL season made and control depth charts accordingly while playing my team's games - this is just another to throw my xbox over the bank.
unreal my behind, this was announced 2-3 months ago that CC would not allow editing of any kind, no fantasy drafts, no draft classes, no co-op, no no offline 2 user franchise, no 32 team control,nothing. it had to be played as is.

that thread stayed on the first page in here until at least 2 weeks ago. yet u still chose to purchase it. lol
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 08-31-2012, 05:48 AM   #45
Rookie

reece420's Arena

So to whoever found this out Im not sure if it was buttons or someone else....THANK YOU!!! for finding this. This makes the game so much better, and I feel a lot better getting it now. Other than editing players numbers and postions, This will do just nicely. Now I can stack up my 1st round draft picks and make the correct trades. I assume they will patch this soon tho.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 08:43 AM   #46
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by reece420
So to whoever found this out Im not sure if it was buttons or someone else....THANK YOU!!! for finding this. This makes the game so much better, and I feel a lot better getting it now. Other than editing players numbers and postions, This will do just nicely. Now I can stack up my 1st round draft picks and make the correct trades. I assume they will patch this soon tho.
They won't patch it. This isnt really a loophole. The dev team has known this has been in the game for the past few months.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
Old 08-31-2012, 09:23 AM   #47
Rookie

aholbert32 ... You the Man ... I started this thread but you answering all the questions
Old 08-31-2012, 09:29 AM   #48
Rookie

reece420's Arena

Well thats good to know. But I heard there is a rumor that they might patch in the editing. Either way Thanks to whoever, because they made the game much more better for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »