Home

And why is the LE/LOLB getting the most sacks again?

This is a discussion on And why is the LE/LOLB getting the most sacks again? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 12:00 AM   #9
Rookie

unc_kobw's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: And why is the LE/LOLB getting the most sacks again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dramachild11
Someone in another three posted something that I've tried an it really does work against the CPU at least... If your controlling the Re/Rolb instead of using the right stick just aim for the LT'S outside shoulder an use the turbo speed burst (you may have to press the turbo button two or three times when your engaged) ...Doing this I am now getting consistent pressure
Exact same thing I did and it is working. My last 3 games, I have had 4 sacks and two forced fumbles using JPP at RE. Also, getting alot more pressure and not having to blitz and take as many risks. Come off the ball and right before I get to the LT, I speed burst to his outside and work my way around him.
NFL: Seattle Seahawks

Madden SFL League - If you beat them, they will boot you.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:09 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

Quote:
Someone in another three posted something that I've tried an it really does work against the CPU at least... If your controlling the Re/Rolb instead of using the right stick just aim for the LT'S outside shoulder an use the turbo speed burst (you may have to press the turbo button two or three times when your engaged) ...Doing this I am now getting consistent pressure
Forgot to say I only control the MLB. But, if I have an elite ROLB/RE i shouldnt have to control him to see pressure on the QB... Very frustrating game lol

I m just gonna play Play Now until something is done about this and the pass/run ratio CPU AI playcalling (lol I know Im dreaming)
Old 08-30-2012, 12:16 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: LE getting way too many sacks

anyone else having this problem?

my LE broke the single-season sack record in CC in the 7th week of the season (on all madden).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 12:22 AM   #12
Hall Of Fame

reyes the roof's Arena

OVR: 6

I haven't had this issue, but my safeties allow so many blown coverages that Reggie White woulld have a hard time getting sacks from the LE position on my team
Old 08-30-2012, 12:25 AM   #13
Banned

ghettogeeksta's Arena

OVR: 12

Yeah im having the game problem and I use DeMarcus Ware! Ufortunatley this issue will not be resolved til they completly redo the blocking system in this game and do away with the canned animations in the current blocking system. This might not get done til next gen Madden rolls around.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:55 AM   #14
Rookie

ryanh04's Arena

OVR: 3

Usually Right Tackles are the run blockers and Left Tackles are finesse blockers. So you usually have the best on protect your blind side.
Old 08-30-2012, 12:57 AM   #15
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by authentic
I am seeing the same thing. In my Vikings Offline CCM, Jared Allen hasn't recorded a sack in 6 games, while Robison has 6 I believe.

I am going to start controlling my linebackers and safeties more so we'll see what happens when I do that. Hopefully Jared can record a sack after his 20+ sacks last year...
Same here, Allen keeps getting pancaked, which I find absolutely laughable. He has one sack and 16 tackles through 12 games. You would think with a 98 block shedding he'd make mince meat of most tackles
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 01:06 AM   #16
Pro

OpusX910's Arena

Quote:
I love you for this tip....getting some pressure now

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »