Home

Real physics ?!? Really ?!? (video evidence)

This is a discussion on Real physics ?!? Really ?!? (video evidence) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2012, 09:27 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Real physics ?!? Really ?!? (video evidence)

I'm playing Madden 13, only in the "play now" because the CCM offline is full of bugs.
I'm enjoying the game, but I know I can't start a season since the sliders do not work in the same game modes, when releasing an update for sure the sliders have to be adjusted again.
Stop spending millions on advertising, ex players to promote the game and invest in programmers who can deliver a good game.

That's what you promised and again failed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-NDi3A0o8

And that you offer us.
When will you stop talking and actually do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrxyP...re=context-gfa
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 09:32 AM   #2
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Real physics ?!? Really ?!? (video evidence)

This is a project. EA had to begin implementing physics at one point, and obviously, the first time it is done, it's not going to be perfect. People's expectations are just unbelievable.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:35 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by luisffsilva
I'm playing Madden 13, only in the "play now" because the CCM offline is full of bugs.
I'm enjoying the game, but I know I can't start a season since the sliders do not work in the same game modes, when releasing an update for sure the sliders have to be adjusted again.
Stop spending millions on advertising, ex players to promote the game and invest in programmers who can deliver a good game.

That's what you promised and again failed.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO-NDi3A0o8

And that you offer us.
When will you stop talking and actually do?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PrxyP...re=context-gfa
Agree 100% with bold. I know it's a business, but it would be nice to make sure you have a quality assured game before you go paying NFL Network and Legends money to promote it, and have a Sunday Night Madden pigskin game. How much did that little hour of marketing cost? Wish you would have put some of that money towards the quality & game stability team side.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwabalicious
This is a project. EA had to begin implementing physics at one point, and obviously, the first time it is done, it's not going to be perfect. People's expectations are just unbelievable.
We are in 2013 and you think the normal arm of the player pass through the other?!?
It is not expected, they said in the video that this would not happen.
I do not want a perfect game, because it does not exist. But they miss the fundamental things.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:36 AM   #5
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwabalicious
We will find out when NBA 2k13 drops with physics....something tells me it can and will be done right the first year.

I know, I know...if 2k13 doesn't end up having the crazy bug moments of Madden 13 did (with new physics engine) then the Ea guys just gonna give "the football is so much harder to make" speech.

Last edited by wheelman990; 08-30-2012 at 09:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-30-2012, 09:42 AM   #6
Banned

OVR: 4

It happens with every single game sometimes, it doesn't happen as frequently as usual though. Some people are just starting to follow the crowd now it seems. There's so much outrage with the missing features, now everyone is mad about everything with Madden.
Old 08-30-2012, 09:44 AM   #7
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked..impressions thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »