Home

infinity engine better in the demo or retail version?

This is a discussion on infinity engine better in the demo or retail version? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 02:16 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: infinity engine better in the demo or retail version?

To me the tackling was better and crisper in the demo. But everything else is way better in retail. In the demo when you ran into your lineman you would shoot back and fall down immediately like the lineman was coated with flubber or something. Also the post-play antics have been toned down. I notice the WR DB play is very good with both of them. Overall I'd have to say retail. But I do think it will be tweaked to be even better in this upcoming patch.

Both are infinitley better than any football game I have ever played. In enjoy the heck out of NCAA 13's beautiful animations but M13 is just miles ahead of them. It just shows the difference between the most polished animation based football game to date (ncaa 13) and a (mostly) physics based football game in its first year (M13).
Old 09-14-2012, 02:40 AM   #10
Rookie

sharebear420's Arena

OVR: 9

Has anybody noticed any of the flipping or helicopter tackles? When this games first trailer came out it had all these awesome hit with guys getting hit, flipped upside down and hit again from the side, but I have yet to see any
NHL-FLYERS
NCAAB-DUKE/SYRACUSE
NCAAF-LSU
FIFA-DORTMUND, GER
Old 09-14-2012, 02:43 AM   #11
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharebear420
Has anybody noticed any of the flipping or helicopter tackles? When this games first trailer came out it had all these awesome hit with guys getting hit, flipped upside down and hit again from the side, but I have yet to see any
I have, but only when trying to hurdle another player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 08:49 AM   #12
Rookie

yopis's Arena

OVR: 7

Pre patch 2 retail was better. Posf patch 2 its horrible. Players warp away from each other so not to trip getting up. looks so stupid after play most times nobody is on top of anybody else. Really a bait and switch job stealth. Cant believe this happened.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »