Home

Question about coaching schemes in CC

This is a discussion on Question about coaching schemes in CC within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 06:22 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Question about coaching schemes in CC

Hi guys. First post here!

I have to ask something that has been bugging me since buying this game earlier today:

I understand well that coaching schemes affect players' overall skill, as well the production attribute (which is at 0 to begin with, for rookies), but:
What is the reasoning behind the fact that the overall skills are different when setting the depth-chart before a game and when looking at the depth-chart during the matchup? Has this anything to do with the coaching schemes? Could it be that the differences in overall skill caused by differences in coaching schemes are only applied either before or during the matchup?

I appologize if it has already been asked, but I couldn't find anyone talking about it. Am I really the only one that have experienced this?

Also: My created coach has Off. scheme: West Coast, and Def. Scheme: Spread (Wierd btw.), but I read elsewhere that this is what has happened to everyone, and that it doesn't matter, since it is the coaching scheme used by the team (in the scheme screen) that matters.

Thanks in advance

EDIT: I played offline mode. Is that a differencemaker in this regard?
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »