Home

Madden 2013 "Official" Team Building Guide

This is a discussion on Madden 2013 "Official" Team Building Guide within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-30-2012, 11:46 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
Madden 2013 "Official" Team Building Guide

Hello fellow OS Gamers!

I've decided to make a complete-ish team building strategy guide full of tips on how to build successful teams through free agency, drafting, and trading.

I've made a similar guide a few years back and it got some... reviews. Haha... it's something I like to do to help my fellow gamers and give back to the community who work tirelessly on making games better. If anybody wants to help, shoot me a PM and I'll give you the info that you'll need to develop a uniform way to construct this massive document to help others.

It should also serve as a scouting report of such to build a game plan not only to an airtight game strategy, but an airtight Dynasty.

Thanks in advance for all those who wish to volunteer and those who are interested in such a document.

Best regards and happy hunting!

-Kevin
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 05:32 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden 2013 "Official" Team Building Guide

Hell yeah man! im stoked for this guide. you gotta post it asap! when do you think you will have it done? i will do some stuff for you to help you out if you need it just pm me
Old 08-31-2012, 07:48 AM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sounds good. I'd like to see it when you're done.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:54 AM   #4
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Count me in, PM me the link

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 08-31-2012, 08:53 AM   #5
Rookie

Juce734's Arena

OVR: 2

I will read it and if you want I can write a review for it on my blog.

Currently playing NCAA 2014
PSN: Juce734 website http://www.rpgjuce.com/
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 07:45 PM   #6
Rookie

I've started compiling my reports on some QB's you'll be facing in Madden '13 so keep your eyes open in the next few days!

Edit: AFC & NFC North starting QB's done. Preview:

Aaron Rodgers – Green Bay Packers

Attributes
1) Positional Awareness – Elite (95)
2) Throw Power – Elite (97)
3) Throwing Accuracy – Elite [Short (98) / Mid-Range (97) / Deep (95)]

Traits
Tuck & Run – Sometimes
Throw Ball Away – No
Senses Pressure – Ideal
Forces Passes – Ideal
Throws Tight Spiral – Yes
Consistency – 4/5
Confidence – 3/5

Scouting Report
Aaron Rodgers is the premiere signal caller in the NFL. Much like Peyton Manning, he possesses the intelligence to commit surgical attacks against opposing defenses. You will not catch him napping at any point on the field. He is very consistent in making passes and forcing a turnover against him would be very difficult; however, not impossible. He isn’t the fastest guy that can throw a football but he is shifty enough to buy himself some time to make the throw. He is never out of a play OR out of options within the offense.

Last edited by KDWilliams85; 08-31-2012 at 11:37 PM. Reason: Preview
Old 09-01-2012, 05:13 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 0

sweet preview man! im excited to see your recommendations are on how to build a team. such as the most important positions on both sides of the ball and the most important stats they should have, what postions to build around etc.... this is gonna be great man.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:30 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollface
sweet preview man! im excited to see your recommendations are on how to build a team. such as the most important positions on both sides of the ball and the most important stats they should have, what postions to build around etc.... this is gonna be great man.
Thanks for the vote of confidence, bud! I'll have the whole QB set out by Sunday evening for sure. The scouting reports will only cover the starting QB's in Madden. However, I'll leave you some recommendations and their ratings for some of the lesser known guys so you can have some options.

Like I said... recommendations won't be full... but they'll have ratings. It'll also include "awards" of sorts and some tips on how you can utilize them.

Optimistically, what it will all boil down to is that you'll have a complete scouting look at every starting player in Madden so you'll know what you'll be doing when you game plan. It just takes a lot of time and in-game research so you can get a good look at him.

Like I said, QB's will be out Sunday. I think you'll be impressed with it.

Anyone who helps is more than welcome to include your own tips, recommendations, and who you think will stand out and who will bust in the game.

So... sit tight and I'll have your on-field general list out before you know it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »