Home

REAL TALK ABOUT MADDEN 13 (SIM FOOTBALL IS DEAD))

This is a discussion on REAL TALK ABOUT MADDEN 13 (SIM FOOTBALL IS DEAD)) within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 07:55 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: REAL TALK ABOUT MADDEN 13 (SIM FOOTBALL IS DEAD))

Needs more caps.
Old 08-31-2012, 07:59 AM   #10
Pro

ajk49er's Arena

OVR: 2

ive had the same criteria for sim football, I love player management, franchise, etc.

this is hands down the best madden for gameplay, presentation and franchise(ccm).

hc mixed with madden. and this is year one of the new features. very exciting. if you hate this, I have a hard time seeing you liking madden any time in the future.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:21 AM   #11
Rookie

chelios7's Arena

OVR: 3

Best Madden in years. Is it perfect? Far from it, but is it a competent game of football that finally FEELS like football? Yes. Definitely worth my $47. (Yay Gamefly "Keep It Now" option)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 08:26 AM   #12
MVP

prey2god's Arena

OVR: 0

the gameplay is very arcadey
Old 08-31-2012, 08:31 AM   #13
I bent my Wookiee!

alifeincomplete's Arena

OVR: 11

Speaking as an ardent capitalist, no one made you buy it.
Old 08-31-2012, 08:36 AM   #14
Rookie

xTriiipZx's Arena

OVR: 5

Sim football is alive and well... you just can't get it right out of the package with Madden.

You need rules and a sim community that wants to replicate football. If you can get that, then of course you can have a very sim experience.
5 Teams Still Available For Madden 2013
Old 08-31-2012, 08:39 AM   #15
Pro

kc10785's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelios7
Best Madden in years. Is it perfect? Far from it, but is it a competent game of football that finally FEELS like football? Yes. Definitely worth my $47. (Yay Gamefly "Keep It Now" option)
I say the same thing. This is the best madden since the PS2 days. This is far from a perfect game but what game is, specially a couple days after launch. Yes offline players don't have total control over everything but I would rather it be complaints about menu stuff then the gameplay on the field. We all know AI issues will be patch so I'm not to worried. I got to say this though all you "I'm strictly offline" players the new wave is coming in. I'm shock people didn't get the hint when NCAA was offering one player dynasty for offline and online a few years ago. NCAA was the beta testers Get prepared to get with the times because a shift is taking place like it or not. That's Technology!!!!

For you people that hate cheesers and glitchers online and that's your reason you choose to not go online. We have options now it's not like a couple years ago when you was force to play those people. We have Sim Communities for quick matches and Sim Online Leagues out there. It's time to break old habits and get with the new
"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream." -Emmitt Smith

Last edited by kc10785; 08-31-2012 at 08:43 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 08:47 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 6
Where have you been? Sim football died with 2k5.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »