Home

1023 RB yards in game still capped...

This is a discussion on 1023 RB yards in game still capped... within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 08-31-2012, 05:35 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
as long as you dont compain about unrealistic stuff no issues. what people have an issue with is the OP mad at something so unrealistic.
Bingo.....
Old 08-31-2012, 05:40 PM   #34
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: 1023 RB yards in game still capped...

People who brag about being so pro when they play on rookie bugs me more than people saying the game is unrealistic and playing on rookie.

"I'm so pro on Madden, just scored 110 points. On All-Madden? That's for nerds."
Old 08-31-2012, 05:53 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 8

This is a joke right? you are saying they are wrong for having a cap at 1,023 rushing yards for 1 game ...Well to each there own but I myself couldn't play a game that I could do that...Takes the fun away for me but if you want to feel free to message ea about it maybe they will cap it at 2,000 yards next year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2012, 06:15 PM   #36
Rookie

Dakota822's Arena

OVR: 0

What the actual F

Catch me streaming @ http://www.twitch.tv/dakota_o/profile
Old 08-31-2012, 06:29 PM   #37
Banned

Didn't take long for a good thing, XP turn so guys can cheat
Old 08-31-2012, 06:34 PM   #38
MVP

prey2god's Arena

1023 yards in a game? How much more sim can you get with that?
Old 08-31-2012, 06:41 PM   #39
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16

I thought this was about a season lol.

OP is fromage.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:57 PM   #40
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Errors Occurred
This is a joke right? you are saying they are wrong for having a cap at 1,023 rushing yards for 1 game ...Well to each there own but I myself couldn't play a game that I could do that...Takes the fun away for me but if you want to feel free to message ea about it maybe they will cap it at 2,000 yards next year.
a 2000 cap would be more than enough cause i normally only reached that mark by the 4th quarter and with very long TDs chances

playing now with Reggie, and letting the gameflow plays dictate what i do, its been more varied with runs and passes, plus im the starting PR/KR, i got about 900 yards rushing and 200 receiving(and thats with missing a few catches or Romo throwing to someone else, shoulda had more than just 1 TDs caught =\)

also a HUGE ISSUE i noticed, and one of the MAIN reasons contributing to me being able to reach this number of rushing yards...oh by the way i had clock rundown to 10 sec on, and to answer the guy for how many carries it was around 70~ per game IIRC, so do the math of how much T.O.P. we used but then factor this in....

after i score and sim to my next time on the field theres barely 1-2 minutes off the clock when im back to return their Punt or Kickoff if they scored.
so the SIMMING in this game is completely screwed up, thats basically telling me that the other team is THROWING 3 straight passes for incompletions every possession which shows why no time is running off...

they need to fix that, cause its CPU vs CPU during that time and Human sliders should have no impact, just like they have no impact when you SIM a game outright, you're not going to go undefeated every game with the Jags just cause the Human sliders are maxed...you're probably gonna lose every game while simming, or barely beat a bad team

if the SIMMING was realistic, there should be 5+ chunks of minutes off the clock during each possession, which would be more realistic 15m/quarter game, i wouldnt be surprised if they ASSUMED people would only play 7 minutes(default) or less and developed the simming based on those numbers...something they'll "patch" months from now im sure.

Last edited by eival; 08-31-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »