Home

Lawsuit...or...there must be some way to make the NFL take notice?

This is a discussion on Lawsuit...or...there must be some way to make the NFL take notice? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 04:04 PM   #25
Banned

OVR: 24
Re: Lawsuit...or...there must be some way to make the NFL take notice?

You honestly believe the NFL cares what Madden players think? Lmao....

They've got tv contracts, merchandise sales, etc that make them tons of money. We're just a small revenue stream in their eyes.

To quote Deion Sanders: "come on, man!!!"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-01-2012, 04:21 PM   #26
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

I love when people throw a blanket over everyone who enjoys the game.

IMO, this is the best NFL game I've ever played. You can justify that however you like, and call me whatever you want, but at least I'm I'm not an absolute moron who continues to buy a product that I know I don't like.

But sure, have at it with the "lawsuit"... idiots sue over stupid **** every week.
Old 09-01-2012, 04:36 PM   #27
Pro

OVR: 3
I for one enjoy this years game, that doesn't make me a "plug and play" gamer, seeing as I only rented 12 & traded in '10 & '11 for not being enjoyable to me. The fact that you'd even put a label on people who don't share your opinion is ignorant within itself. But you want to sue EA because they didn't include the things YOU wanted in the game?

As others have said, good luck.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:15 PM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 0

Sorry but the NFL does not care what you think. The NFL offered exclusive rights deal to EA and could careless what fans think about that or features they want. EA cares somewhat, but with millions of fans and millions of request and opinions, they're really only going to take those with a grain of salt.
Old 09-01-2012, 05:18 PM   #29
Need A Life

bkrich83's Arena

OVR: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Eventually we just have to just realize we are buying a mediocre game I guess. That just isn't likely to change. If we put our expectations to that of what last gen offered, we will just be let down IMO

I keep complaining about Madden also, but I think I am almost to that point where I am just going to stop looking into (EA) football games.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franchise408
If this is the future, I do t want it. While fun, I find CCM to be a huge regression from franchise mode. We got a lot more bright and shinys, and a lot less depth and substance. Even more reason to want the exclusive to end.

In regards to the OP, I get your point and I hate the exclusive with every fiber of my being as a gamer, but petitions and "sit downs" aren't gonna do anything, or ever even happen.
El-oh-el

10 char.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »