Home

To all Madden 12 and Madden 13 Vita users:

This is a discussion on To all Madden 12 and Madden 13 Vita users: within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-01-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
Wink To all Madden 12 and Madden 13 Vita users:

there is a way to rise someones potential in franchise mode.

If you do not agree with a potential rating of any payer you can just go and edit him to the best you want this guy to ever be in each ratings category, press start, confirm the rating and then go back to edit him again and lower his ratings to the point he was before. Now he'll progress to the rating you gave him over the years.

For example there is Colin Kaepernick on the 49ers. In franchise mode, his overall is 70 and his potential is B. Now I open up the "edit player" function and go to his ratings and increase each category I want. Give him more accuracy, play action, awareness, arm strength, etc. Now he is a 92 OVR (that's the highest OVR I want to give him). Then I press start and go back to the roster screen. Now it shows Kaepernick with a 92 OVR and an A potential. Now I open up the "edit player" function once again and put his ratings to what they were before. I press start and go back to the roster screen. Now it shows Kaepernick with 70 OVR but A potential. He will now progress further than he would have before. Nice little cheat.

You can do that with any player you want including your draft picks. ;-)
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »