Home

Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

This is a discussion on Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-27-2012, 08:22 AM   #433
Pro

OVR: 10
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

I got destroyed on the ground by Bradshaw of the Giants in a CCM, 290yds in 28 attempts.

Pro using some sliders from OS as well.... my defense just opened up for him to blaze through, no matter what I called
Old 09-27-2012, 08:39 AM   #434
Rangers Lead The Way!!!!

ABR173rd's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
I agree the CPU is crap in online CCM too. That mode doesn't play like play now either..

Have to agree 100% here, I switched over to online with the hope that Online A.I. played better than offline and no dice. Where are the tuners and why hasn't EA spoke on their reasoning for not using them in Madden? Every other EA games is using tuners for updates except Madden?
Old 09-27-2012, 08:43 AM   #435
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by roolz
I got destroyed on the ground by Bradshaw of the Giants in a CCM, 290yds in 28 attempts.

Pro using some sliders from OS as well.... my defense just opened up for him to blaze through, no matter what I called
FACEPALM

Bro, in all due respect, please read the posts in this thread. Almost everyone in here has been able to, in some way, get the CPU to rush for some yards on them in a game here and there....THAT'S NOT THE POINT....

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #436
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruiser006
Correct. They said they are aware of the problem but that's it. If it's too complicated, they will continue to say "we are aware of the problem"...that means, it will be fixed for Madden 14.

I had high hopes when they saw this thread...but as each day passes and we don't hear anything, I lose hope. I have been one of the suckers to buy Madden ever year...

If they don't fix this problem, I think we all should sign a petition or send letters to NFL asking them to open the rights to another video game company when EA's contract expires.
The contract ends at the end of the end of next year anyways. I'm all for competition but I am curious if another company wants to pay the money for the license.

From what I am hearing from the OS crowd, they would be happy with a repackaged All Pro or 2k5 with updated uniforms and rosters.
Old 09-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #437
Pro

EmmdotFrisk's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGiles36
I played an online CCM game this past weekend and found many of the same issues. I'm not going to suggest I played a whole game b/c I didn't. But I did see enough to make me think that the CPU gameplans are still fouled up, and I certainly saw that the auto-sub sliders still aren't registering.

But if you're finding satisfaction, that's all that matters. But for me, there hasn't been enough server-side additions to fix many of my CCM pet peeves.
When you were here giles did it play this way to you?
Old 09-27-2012, 10:07 AM   #438
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
The contract ends at the end of the end of next year anyways. I'm all for competition but I am curious if another company wants to pay the money for the license.

From what I am hearing from the OS crowd, they would be happy with a repackaged All Pro or 2k5 with updated uniforms and rosters.
I don't want a repackaged All Pro or 2k5. I want Madden, like it once was. I look back at the days of Madden on the PS2 and XBox and those played well and were fun. What got lost over the years?
Old 09-27-2012, 01:57 PM   #439
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

Uh... No. Look at the title of this thread EA. this response that you just gave tells us that nothing is going to be done to fix this issue. The difficulty sliders and ai seem to work in play now mode but not ccm. Take 5 minutes and compare it for yourself. This shouldnt even be a conversation. Its broke!
Old 09-27-2012, 02:00 PM   #440
Rookie

Quote:

Sorry, I had to post something now. I donīt post often but I have visited this board since the days when maddenmania merged with OS. So I am old. I spent years on maddenmania before joining OS.

Basically what I and everybody wants to know is the following:

1. Do EA agree that there is an issue regarding ai playcalling, ai rushing and broken sliders in ccm (offline and online). Please clarify whether offline and online ccm plays identically or not?

2. If 1 is correct. Is this something EA will fix? if not why not?

best regards from frustrated madden player since the days when faulk where on the cover (so 10+ years of purchasing madden regardless of stupid features like the bomb explosion on big plays)

Last edited by lujer; 09-27-2012 at 02:10 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »