Home

Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

This is a discussion on Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention! within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 10:23 PM   #65
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Get CCM AI Fixed NOW while we have EAs attention!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarodd21
Yeah RG it's bad man.. I can't get anything to work in CC. I'm suprised some guys are getting the CPU to run on them because the CPU has been horrible against me and plenty of others.. Everything works great in play now but as soon as I go into CC it feels like I have the CPUs rushing on Pro.. I'll try to keep providing video proof of how different play now and CC is if it's going to help but it would be great if you can get the word out to the Devs since you can get in direct touch with them better then any of us.. If they can somehow tune CC sliders like the play now sliders this problem would be solved..
This and this and more this.
Just put Play now games on CCM

Also i`m wondering why CCM when i change to All madden, all my user sliders are at 50? Anyone knows? Bug?

I wonder if this does not have something to do with the CCM beings so different than the Play now games. Maybe the whole difficutly setting/sliders are bugged.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 10:31 PM   #66
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
And I don't see that in my online CCM, Play Now, yes, I did see that. I've read they tuned it on the EA server side, just have to wait for a patch for offline.
im hoping it was because it was "play now" it is called exhibition. maybe they wanted to either win or lose and didnt want overtime like in the real life pre-season..lol
Old 09-02-2012, 10:32 PM   #67
Banned

OVR: 0

Another point of reference for individuals that are claiming that the computer can run: San Diego was 16th in the Nfl in rushing last year, so right in the middle. 116 ypg. let me repeat 116 ypg. That worst rushing team averaged 89 ypg. Obviously we are not expecting madden cpu stats to be exactly in line with real life but the cpu is religiously posting single game totals of 35 yards, 35 yards, 50 yards, 20 yards, 45 yards etc.
Old 09-02-2012, 10:36 PM   #68
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles7742
Another point of reference for individuals that are claiming that the computer can run: San Diego was 16th in the Nfl in rushing last year, so right in the middle. 116 ypg. let me repeat 116 ypg. That worst rushing team averaged 89 ypg. Obviously we are not expecting madden cpu stats to be exactly in line with real life but the cpu is religiously posting single game totals of 35 yards, 35 yards, 50 yards, 20 yards, 45 yards etc.
I had the first pre-season game, Packers vs Chargers(CPU) using Charters sliders in online CCM.

I had the Chargers run over 100 yds on me, when Mathews came in, his back up played for 3 qtrs and had over 80 yds himself.

I don't know, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't?
Old 09-02-2012, 11:35 PM   #69
Banned

Roadman- again, small sample size. You cant cite one game and say it works. Of course there will be anomalies, we all know this. Doesnt change the fact that the other 95% of the time (if that) the computer runs for 40 yards a game. The larger sample size, which matters, clearly shows that the cpu AI/sliders in Online CCM dont function properly. Many of us have tested it thoroughly.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:41 PM   #70
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles7742
Agree. with this. Some people saw the cpu to run 80yds and says "hey the cpu is running ok".

There is no doubt this is broken. Hopefully EA do something soon and we don`t have to wait till next year. Sorry but i`m seeing this coming. "we are not aware of any issues regarding the CCM and Play now differences".

Hopefully i`m wrong.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:58 PM   #71
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

So, I am one of the guys who has gotten the CPU to run on him relatively consistently in online CCM. I only use Jarrods black set sliders, typically I make small tweaks here and there to make it a little tougher, like +5 cpu tackling and stuff like that, but his sets always see me through NCAA and madden year-around.

The bottom line is this though.

Even though, and I admit I am the minority, I have gotten the CPU to rush with a little bit of success (I forgot my stat line from season one, I think it was around 90 yards a game, which is better than nothing), the bottom line is this is with sliders at 100 for CPU and ZERO for user. Thats crazy. Even jarrods black set typically has a couple sliders for user D at 25 for reaction or 50 for tackling, but right now you have to go to the absolute extreme. Also, regardless of my results in online CCM, I can still say for sure that it plays way differently in Play Now, which is the main concern. In Play Now, I see the backup RB, I see better play calling, and muc hbetter CPU ball carrier logic.

For others who are in my boat and are enjoying games as we wait for EA to fix this, I think its important for you not to just come in here and say "well my games are good so this doesn't matter to me." Yes, my games are good, errrrr, well, decent, but I can't believe anybody can honestly say Play Now isn't different to them than CCM at the moment.

No matter what I do with fatigue or auto-subs I rarely see the other teams HB2, this needs to be fixed along with CPU ball carrier behavior to work as it does in play now.

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

Last edited by The JareBear; 09-03-2012 at 12:02 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 12:10 AM   #72
Banned

Lol, I wish my cpu could run for 90 yards even once in CCM. Ive even tried playing dime with Jasper Brinkley as my MLB (who runs like hes dragging a piano) and i literally control nothing as the cpu goes 1.5 yards and a cloud of dust. Yards per carry should be the main focus when citing this issue and not strictly yards.

Also, the mean Yards Per Carry for NFL running backs is typically 4.05 with occasional season fluctuations of 4.1. Most of us are getting 1.0-2.5 by the cpu over the long haul. I specifically have had the cpu average 1.7 yards per carry over 39 games.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »