Home

Anyone else who doesnt enjoy...?

This is a discussion on Anyone else who doesnt enjoy...? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 12:54 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Anyone else who doesnt enjoy...?

Not enjoy doing coach mode of your favorite team? It gets old after like week 2 for me, but then compared to doing a completely random franchise I enjoy it 10x more. Not sure why.

NFL: MINNESOTA VIKINGS
MLB: MINNESOTA TWINS
NHL: MINNESOTA NORTH STARS
NBA: MINNESOTA LAKERS
COLLEGE: MICHIGAN WOLVERINES
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 01:10 AM   #2
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: Anyone else who doesnt enjoy...?

Nope. The gameplay ruins it. I'm gonna wait and see if they fix this with the upcoming patch. But if they don't, I'm trading this in and never touching another Madden again. I'm only waiting since I only paid 16 bucks for the game due to Amazon credits and such. Had I paid full price, this thing would have been in the mail two days ago.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Old 09-02-2012, 01:11 AM   #3
MVP

Tweeg's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: Anyone else who doesnt enjoy...?

I think it's because you know way more about your team. You know how the guys play in real life. You know where the ball goes, and what their stats are supposed to look like. If you play as a random team, you are just out there trying to win the game. Also, you have no attachment to the players on the team. You don't feel bad about upgrading positions because you don't have that emotional connection.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »