Home

Trading too easy?

This is a discussion on Trading too easy? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-03-2012, 05:33 PM   #41
Banned

OVR: 4
Re: Trading too easy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
oh come on.

the davis trade is one where the colts gave up a LOT more than many other teams would have. they got a heck of a deal, if anything the argument should be made the other way around, but overall id be OK with a corner who hasnt worked out but has a lot of talent for a 2nd rd and late pick

so far, as long as you don't try to screw over the cpu, the trades have been pretty fair on my end. its sort of like the people who go sign guys off the FA wire and trade them for picks. thats so unrealistic on nots even funny....THAT is what we mean.

and really, that trade above to move up into the top 5 wouldnt happen. I offered two 1's to move up to the top pick, 14 and 16, and they turned it down, and made the pick taking the guy I wanted. thats just realistic on so many levels.
The Colts got the better end of the deal. A second and a sixth for a guy who just went in the first a few years ago, fits their scheme perfectly, and is a freaky athlete. Not to mention they just hired a coach known for helping trouble makers and turning good DBs into stars. He also fils their biggest need. The Colts would pretty much have to go CB in the first two rounds, and Davis is proven. Also, Ireland is a terrible second round drafter, and the Phins lost their best DB.

And I agree. If you don't attempt overly lopsided deals, you're fine. I do wish it was more consistent, though. Some people seem like they offer Aaron Rodgers and 2 firsts for a 56 OVR QB and get turned down, and others offer a 7th rounder for Andrew Luck and get accepted.

Last edited by Arrow218; 09-03-2012 at 05:36 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »