Home

Ideal minute quarters for a Player CCM?

This is a discussion on Ideal minute quarters for a Player CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-02-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
Rookie

RabidPanther's Arena

OVR: 0
Ideal minute quarters for a Player CCM?

How many minute quarters would be the best for a Player CCM? Ofcourse for realistic or close too; touches, passes, etc....... (15 minute quarters scores get i the 70's and 80's)

Thanks, Rabid.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2012, 11:18 PM   #2
Rookie

corndog86's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Ideal minute quarters for a Player CCM?

I play All-Pro and do 8 minutes with accelerated clock. I also have to bump up the broken tackles and run blocking or else my RBs average 1-2 yards per carry. I like realism so I usually get about 25-35 carries from my RBs and 15-25 pass attempts in games that I can control the clock and about 10-20 carries and 30-45 pass attempts in games where I am required to throw a little more or the defense is controlling the run game. Also doing single player CCM I only play the plays that my head coach calls in the GameFlow GamePlan, unless it's within the last 2 minutes of the game and I need to pass to win.
Old 09-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #3
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

I've only played QB, but I played 8 minutes with no Acc Clock and on default All-Pro. Games were roughly 60 plays a game. I just hate Player mode because I try to make all the plays and end up throwing 50 times a game. Would be better if the coach/CPU picked plays but you still had audibles.
Old 09-03-2012, 12:24 AM   #4
Rookie

RabidPanther's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by corndog86
I play All-Pro and do 8 minutes with accelerated clock. I also have to bump up the broken tackles and run blocking or else my RBs average 1-2 yards per carry. I like realism so I usually get about 25-35 carries from my RBs and 15-25 pass attempts in games that I can control the clock and about 10-20 carries and 30-45 pass attempts in games where I am required to throw a little more or the defense is controlling the run game. Also doing single player CCM I only play the plays that my head coach calls in the GameFlow GamePlan, unless it's within the last 2 minutes of the game and I need to pass to win.

Do you run 20 sec or 15 sec? for accelerated clock??
Old 09-03-2012, 01:00 AM   #5
Banned

billsmafia13's Arena

I'd run with no acc. unless you want practice to be short and the comeback challenges impossible. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing since practice is like all-madden on steroids anyway.

Also if you play user v user acc clock doesn't work so your games will take forever.

6-7 min depending on position.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-03-2012, 03:24 PM   #6
Rookie

corndog86's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by RabidPanther
Do you run 20 sec or 15 sec? for accelerated clock??
25 second accelerated clock... I'm still tweaking my RB sliders (broken tackles, run blocking). Beanie Wells is averaging 3 yards a carry. Not sure if it's sliders or he just sucks haha.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »