Home

At the point of return.

This is a discussion on At the point of return. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-08-2012, 11:28 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 3
At the point of return.

I played 4 games of Madden 13 online. I came to the realization that I really don't like this yrs Madden at all. So I will return it for NBA 2K13. I've always had a Football/Basketball game to compliment each other. This yr Madden just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I need to play it more and get use to it. Idk. It's just I had high hopes that it would not be like Madden 12, but it is. Even w/ the new engine it still feels the same. One of the other issues is the fact that I they removed the Franchise Mode that they build before. I had soooo much control over my roster. At this moment I am returning it for credit. Hopefully I can get some type of joy in playing this yr that way I won't feel the urge to do so.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
Rookie

lon515's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: At the point of return.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRBTODAY
I played 4 games of Madden 13 online. I came to the realization that I really don't like this yrs Madden at all. So I will return it for NBA 2K13. I've always had a Football/Basketball game to compliment each other. This yr Madden just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I need to play it more and get use to it. Idk. It's just I had high hopes that it would not be like Madden 12, but it is. Even w/ the new engine it still feels the same. One of the other issues is the fact that I they removed the Franchise Mode that they build before. I had soooo much control over my roster. At this moment I am returning it for credit. Hopefully I can get some type of joy in playing this yr that way I won't feel the urge to do so.
i dont think you think it feels like madden 12 which it dosent, i think your are just frustrated about the no edit feature, which i was to, but the game play and ccm features made me no longer care "that much"

this game feels nothing like 12 at all. if your having trouble check out some of the running tutorials on the running stick and "trust me your running game will seem better. Also the passing game improved with the total control now i get to pick where i want the ball.

you dont like having your edit features fine i understand, but this game feels nothing like 12 at all
Old 09-08-2012, 12:47 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: At the point of return.

4 games? Pre-patch? Give it some time.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »