Home

your trade offer can not be submitted at this time

This is a discussion on your trade offer can not be submitted at this time within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-22-2012, 01:32 PM   #25
MVP

Lil Worm's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: your trade offer can not be submitted at this time

Quote:
Originally Posted by austinngeb
Does this not happen in Oline CC? Has anyone played several years in to the future that does a lot of trading?
I try not to post anything negative........I try to stay positive about things, but I can say I'm finally starting to get sick of everything being more towards online play. I understand that is the trend, but I can't be the lone ranger in that my internet sucks a**! Online is not an option for me until high speed internet becomes an option for where I live. Sorry for the rant, but I'm getting tired of hearing game companies say you need to play online for now until we can get this fixed. Lol just get your problems fixed for both online and offline players please. I can't even play NCAA13 until another patch hits because.........IT FREEZES to often to finish a game!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-23-2012, 11:01 AM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 0

I have now played 2 full seasons past when this error first started occurring and the issue has NOT gone away. Its a pain running a franchise without the ability to trade! I even took it a step further and simmed 2 more additional seasons and Im still receiving the error.

EA needs to fix this. ASAP.
Old 09-24-2012, 02:22 AM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by repthechuck
I have now played 2 full seasons past when this error first started occurring and the issue has NOT gone away. Its a pain running a franchise without the ability to trade! I even took it a step further and simmed 2 more additional seasons and Im still receiving the error.

EA needs to fix this. ASAP.
My guess is the glitch has to do with too many trades. Such as, once the trade log goes triple digits (behind the scenes, of course, cause Heaven forbid EA let us see a transaction log of any sort) no further trades can be processed

People who only trade once or twice a year never encounter the glitch (this is known as Madden's target audience and why EA sees it low priority)

Hardcore people who trade non-stop to get players and draft picks get it (this is known as EA's "can't give a crap" audience and why it isn't patched yet)

K
Old 09-24-2012, 02:57 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 1

This happen to me in a 30 man online CCM mode. It corrected in a couple weeks.
Old 09-26-2012, 01:14 PM   #29
Rookie

I just came across this problem last night and today. The only thing that I did yesterday before I started playing was actually activated my OnLine Pass. I play offline. I work over 40 hours a week and have kids. So playing online to me is not a lot of fun. I am more into the game for building my franchise up and the managing your roster.

All games now a days are geared towards all the online players. There are a number of us users who do not play a lot online. They need to start taking that into consideration.
Old 09-26-2012, 06:23 PM   #30
Pro

D-MAC©®'s Arena

OVR: 4

I did find a workaround but it only helps for 1 week.
Offer up as many trades as you can the week before this problem arises, make sure they're lopsided so you can edit them the following week. I tried to save a few closer the the deadline so I can try to acquire draft picks.

I gave in & started a new CCM offline to see if I encounter it again.Wanted to see if it was a pre-patch problem.
"Jonas Val-Su-Eno-Wow-Sauce."
aka: Jonas Valanciunas
NHL: Vancouver Canucks
NFL: Seattle Seahawks
NBA: Chicago Bulls
MLS: Vancouver Whitecaps
Old 10-09-2012, 05:19 PM   #31
Rookie

I have same problem also an I'm no newbie this would hurt. Me to simulate 2 years I've won all my Super Bowls an mostly undefeated seasons so that would be devastating , it seems making trades back to back and a lot of what ya said could be it , at first it tried every now an then the glitch but I would log off career and come back an would be good now I can't , it could be right about 100 trades or so but what ever it is I'm highly dissapointed about madden careers this year last year was perfect, no fantasy no edit, no assistant coaches, no stadium upgrades, no def assignments , list goes on , can't even look at full graph for upcoming year finances , so I can't plan contract accordingly only thing better is gameplay??

Last edited by Gucciplayer; 10-09-2012 at 05:23 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2012, 05:21 PM   #32
Rookie

Or create playbook

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »