Home

Offseason Questions Madden 13

This is a discussion on Offseason Questions Madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 10:53 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Offseason Questions Madden 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTeXaNsX
How do you get it to stick? Anytime I need to exit that CCM and reload it the schemes reverts back to default.
I advance the week and it stays. . . I'm online as well. . .
Old 09-05-2012, 11:35 AM   #18
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by xTeXaNsX
How do you get it to stick? Anytime I need to exit that CCM and reload it the schemes reverts back to default.

OFFLINE BUG.

Wait for the a patch to address this.

The only way to actually try to enjot CCM right now at this moment is online. If your an offline guy.....we are all out in the cold till the game get's a couple of patches.

It's pretty much a fact. And why these boards look like a major wildfire. The game is riddled with numerous bugs in offline CCM all documented in the bugs thread and hopefully to be addressed by EA via some major updates over the next 2 months. yes it will take that long just going on past history.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 09-05-2012, 11:46 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly3
At OL I just scout RBK, PBK, and IMP. Then change my scheme around them if they're steals lol
Ehm... and then you also change how you play? So if you find a RG and RT who are good as a pass blocking o-liner you'll start throwing the ball 70% with the vikings? In stead of handing the ball over to peterson?

I try to find a playbook that either matches how i like to play (mostly wco) or pick a scheme that fits my team (running with the vikings). And then find the players that match this scheme.
Old 09-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #20
Pro

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
lol... You have to pay attention to your players age, Buy the coach XP which slightly decreaseas the chances of yours players from retiring. I had this happen with Steve Smith, and Jordan Gross..After I bought 30,000 xp to buy the LT package & the WR package is like 7,655 but the LT is 20,000 so you have to meet team goals to get your XP and shape your team as you please... Cool feature btw EA it takes time to plan and pick your players & the Cap is tight is not like other years if you make a bad pick and cut him youll have that coulnt against you and if your not careful you will not have anymoney to have quality players on your team...Scouting is a more complex than before you have to actually scout... And theres times the Draft changes since is Dynamic ...but there the same players tho...
BTW on CCM online the CPU AI sure likes to steal my scouted players specially FS that are balance with speed and who are 4-3 base. The CPU takes them high before their projected... I think its based on their physical & Production at first then you can start spending on the abilitys or what i do start with my teams scheme players who fit the system only...I hate drafting in the top ten its allot of money for this draftees..in most cases i trade down & get more picks or a next yrs pick... This year you dont have any control of signing them so once you pick them they will be yours for 4 years if you cut them their bonues will count against your cap.
This sounds really good.cause the salarys in madden 12 were unrealistic. a first round pick gets payed a first round picks salary even if you pick a later projected pick in the first. you just have to trade down.

hope ea drops the week 1 rosters soon. cant wait to start a ccm
Old 11-29-2012, 01:30 AM   #21
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyEaglesFly3
Easiest way to do it is on the news page hold LT(L2) and scroll until you see MY STORIES. Then they shouldn't show you all of your teams news updates and tweets from the personalities.
That still only shows the news feeds for players that actually make the news and basically just shows you all the old news. This lack of notification is really disappointing as the original poster indicated. There's really no way of seeing a list of all NFL retirements like past Maddens as only a few retirements make these headlines. With some effort, albeit unwanted, I can probably keep up to date with my players' retirements, but won't get notice of but a few players on the main news feed for the rest of the league. That's lame...
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »