Home

If you sim practice do player get xp?

This is a discussion on If you sim practice do player get xp? within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 3
Re: If you sim practice do player get xp?

The XP for practice makes no sense at all. They are essentially rewarding you for putting the time in, and punishing you if you don't.

They should instead have a focus to practice; like, we're gonna work on this, or work on that, and so on and so forth, and then upgrade your team based on your performance in practice. And for people who want to sim, just have the simulation play out like it would a game, so that people aren't punished for not practicing.

I swear man, some of this stuff seems like no thought at all was put into it.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:40 PM   #18
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
The XP for practice makes no sense at all. They are essentially rewarding you for putting the time in, and punishing you if you don't.

They should instead have a focus to practice; like, we're gonna work on this, or work on that, and so on and so forth, and then upgrade your team based on your performance in practice. And for people who want to sim, just have the simulation play out like it would a game, so that people aren't punished for not practicing.

I swear man, some of this stuff seems like no thought at all was put into it.
If you don't practice you don't get better simple as that unless you got the talent already.

No you don't get xp for simming pratice but I do the quickest ones that is usually 3 min in 4 quarter down by 6 or up by 6 but the cpu is in the red zone with 45 seconds left.
I only like the ones where everybody gets xp i don't want to do pratice if everybody is not gaining from It.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by briz1744
The number of XP awarded for each option varies according to the level of your coach ie new/ young coach means less XP than a SB winner like Coughlin
I don't think thats true, I have the same values he just said and I am Couglhin in my CCM. BTW I did experimented with the offense practice and I lost to see what the xp gain is and my coach got 500 xp(instead of the 1000) and all of my players got 50 XP. So im assuming the players all get 100 when I win, about to see now.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:14 PM   #20
Pro

Dbrentonbuck's Arena

OVR: 6

Someone needs to make a faq with how much coach and players get for each practice etc.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:59 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Energy
If you don't practice you don't get better simple as that
*sigh*

Why do you try to justify something that can't be justified?

If you choose to sim a game should it count as a forfeit?

Therefore nothing should be lost if you decide to sim a practice either.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »