Home

Josh Looman talks CCM, Madden 13 tonight at 9pm

This is a discussion on Josh Looman talks CCM, Madden 13 tonight at 9pm within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 12:27 PM   #281
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Josh Looman talks CCM, Madden 13 tonight at 9pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmdotFrisk
To get that type of game select All-Madden, change sliders for CPU to 75 and User to 25.
That is the logical answer but if you do a real world test you see as the overwhelming majority of people in the slider forum have seen it doesn't work like that. The CPU RB AI becomes dumber and worse on All-Madden. There are no All-Madden sliders in the slider forum for CCM because of this.

EDIT: Actually let me get this straight. Are you saying that every USER slider has to be under 25? I don't think anyone has done that actually I take it back but that would mean USER WR Catching has to be 25 or lower wouldn't that be unplayable? I am going to try this out and see what I get. Even If I got a good CPU running game using that method I don't think the rest of the game would play very well.. Why can't we just have the same system as Play Now which worked fine last year and actually is even improved this year. The game plays beautiful in Play Now..

Last edited by BrianU; 09-07-2012 at 12:34 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 12:28 PM   #282
MVP

booker21's Arena

OVR: 16

Quote:
To get that type of game select All-Madden, change sliders for CPU to 75 and User to 25.
Hi EmmdotFrisk,

Thank you for your response. Could you elaborate more about the difference between Play now sliders and CCM?

As you may or may not know, this is a Huge issue on OS. Most sliders makers are having a hard time getting the game behave in a realistic manner. While they have done in a few hours on Play now is taking ages on CCM.

I think people have already tried User 0 and CPU at 100 on the Running sliders and the CPU still struggles to run the ball.
Old 09-07-2012, 12:31 PM   #283
MVP

booker21's Arena

BTW the 275 slider total doesnīt apply on CCM anymore?

If i choose All madden it will be all madden no matter what slider setting i used?

Again, why have you change the difficulty system? it was working great before
Old 09-07-2012, 12:34 PM   #284
Rookie

spfhelmiii's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
What about to get an online CCM to play like a Play Now game on All Pro?
Old 09-07-2012, 01:09 PM   #285
MVP

booker21's Arena

All madden 75 and user 25 and still challenging. What happen with the hard all madden we used to have or we have in play now?

Why we get here in first place? it was very good the way it was before (talking about the difficulty setup).
arggg why ea why????
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 01:19 PM   #286
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
I just created a new online CCM with the NY Jets with these sliders:

All-Madden
0 Threshold

User passing
4/20/25

User rushing
25/0/25

User pass defense
25/20/0

User rush defense
0/0/0

CPU passing
100/80/100

CPU rushing
100/100/75

CPU pass defense
100/75/80

CPU rush defense
100/100/75

I guarantee using those sliders/settings in Play Now i'd get my butt kicked thoroughly by even weak teams.

Week 1 regular season vs the Bills 7 attempts for Fred Jackson who ran for 15 yards and a 2.1 AVG. It's a small sample size but at that point I had a queasy feeling in my stomach and felt like if I watch anymore of the CPU RB perform like a complete idiot I was going to vomit. My favorite play he ran towards the right, executed the right stick UP head down move and held it until he collapsed on the ground untouched by any players of either team. It looked like he was simulating having a heart attack or stroke midcarry. I didn't see that in the Giants Cowboys opening game.

With the sliders I am testing in my online CCM on All-Pro this would never happen. In Play Now games on All-Pro or All-Madden with any sliders let alone these ones skewed in favor of the CPU this would NEVER happen and I would get torched on the ground. Something is not working as intended we want the same AI in CCM as we have in Play Now.

Madden 13 with all the subtle improvements to gameplay like pass trajectories and DB/WR play in addition to the big Infinity Engine is the greatest Madden ever created in Play Now in terms of gameplay. But when you get into CCM, even with the most popular sliders from the sliders forum it is average and some games below average.

Please bring this to the attention of the Devs. Here is the thread I made with more details: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=572999
Old 09-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #287
MVP

booker21's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I just created a new online CCM with the NY Jets with these sliders:

All-Madden
0 Threshold

User passing
4/20/25

User rushing
25/0/25

User pass defense
25/20/0

User rush defense
0/0/0

CPU passing
100/80/100

CPU rushing
100/100/75

CPU pass defense
100/75/80

CPU rush defense
100/100/75

I guarantee using those sliders/settings in Play Now i'd get my butt kicked thoroughly by even weak teams.

Week 1 regular season vs the Bills 7 attempts for Fred Jackson who ran for 15 yards and a 2.1 AVG. It's a small sample size but at that point I had a queasy feeling in my stomach and felt like if I watch anymore of the CPU RB perform like a complete idiot I was going to vomit. My favorite play he ran towards the right, executed the right stick UP head down move and held it until he collapsed on the ground untouched by any players of either team. It looked like he was simulating having a heart attack or stroke midcarry. I didn't see that in the Giants Cowboys opening game.

With the sliders I am testing in my online CCM on All-Pro this would never happen. In Play Now games on All-Pro or All-Madden with any sliders let alone these ones skewed in favor of the CPU this would NEVER happen and I would get torched on the ground. Something is not working as intended we want the same AI in CCM as we have in Play Now.

Madden 13 with all the subtle improvements to gameplay like pass trajectories and DB/WR play in addition to the big Infinity Engine is the greatest Madden ever created in Play Now in terms of gameplay. But when you get into CCM, even with the most popular sliders from the sliders forum it is average and some games below average.

Please bring this to the attention of the Devs. Here is the thread I made with more details: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=572999
The thing that they donīt talk about it make me believe that they are not going to patch it.

At least a comment like "we are aware of the issue" but no, nothing they act like there is no issue at all.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »