Home

Connected careers question

This is a discussion on Connected careers question within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #1
Rookie

cubspac's Arena

OVR: 8
Connected careers question

Im trying to figure out if i should use the online or offline coach mode. Which one is better or doesnt it matter?

Also im confused if there is differences or not
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 08:45 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Connected careers question

Also would someone be able to confirm if the assisted tackles stat works on the onlince CCM. Thanks
Old 09-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #3
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9

Solo online gives you the same experience but tuning is readily available. Offline users must wait for patches. The only gripe people have with online is that if you disconnect from the servers mid game nothing gets recorded. This isn't that big of deal unless you play 15 minute quarters. Why people do that, I don't know but it I can see why it would be annoying.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:47 PM   #4
MVP

OVR: 1

I dunno, I play 7 minute quarters and see the "You've been disconnected from EA Online" or whatever its called pop up often enough in my offline CCM to make me really glad I'm not doing online.

I don't get it. In NCAA as long as you connect again before the end of the game it records. Don't know why they'd take a massive step back in Madden.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:48 PM   #5
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw
Solo online gives you the same experience but tuning is readily available. Offline users must wait for patches. The only gripe people have with online is that if you disconnect from the servers mid game nothing gets recorded. This isn't that big of deal unless you play 15 minute quarters. Why people do that, I don't know but it I can see why it would be annoying.
Because 15min quarters with accel clock set to 12 seconds on the play clock ends the game with 120-130 total plays, exactly the same average of a real NFL game resulting is realistic stats............this is why people do that
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #6
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fballturkey
I dunno, I play 7 minute quarters and see the "You've been disconnected from EA Online" or whatever its called pop up often enough in my offline CCM to make me really glad I'm not doing online.

I don't get it. In NCAA as long as you connect again before the end of the game it records. Don't know why they'd take a massive step back in Madden.
Some games when ur not doing anything online it disconnects u, so if u were playing online this wouldnt happen............believe me I get it all the time when im offline in this game and also when I play my Dead Space 2 game, but when im online playing COD i never ever get disconnected
Old 09-04-2012, 08:49 PM   #7
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMO
Because 15min quarters with accel clock set to 12 seconds on the play clock ends the game with 120-130 total plays, exactly the same average of a real NFL game resulting is realistic stats............this is why people do that
Makes sense but how they do that without grossly inflated stats is beyond my comprehension.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:52 PM   #8
PMO
Banned

PMO's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearClaw
Makes sense but how they do that without grossly inflated stats is beyond my comprehension.
because 130 total plays means ur team gets 65........ that counts field goals, punts, getting sacked also dont forget

30 pass attempts
25 rush
3 FG
3 Punt
3 times sacked

64 total plays

That would not result in inflated stats, u should only prolly complete like 18 of 30 for 220ish.......****sh 25 for 100

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »