Home

Automatic best on best coverage.

This is a discussion on Automatic best on best coverage. within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
Rookie

Shogun613's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Automatic best on best coverage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLeon
That's a great idea, other than the fact that it lets everyone else get open and makes stopping the run practically impossible. Not to mention that the game likes to lock me out of my hot routes and audibles inexplicably. So, yeah...
I knew it wasn't just me... I keep pounding the square button like a maniac and shouting at my TV when this happens.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #10
Rookie

Try flipping the play and flipping it back.

Looking for some leagues to take our on MSL Competition Team in a mini tournament! Let me know if you are interested.
Old 09-05-2012, 04:05 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToriTorrey
Sorry if this is a stupid question
its only stupid because you didnt even ask a question lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 04:13 PM   #12
Pro

OVR: 0

Well this does work only on base Defense... i.e. 4-3 normal , The CPU AI went with a 3 WR set 1 RB Shotgun formation if i.e. Calvin Johnson Jr. is in the slot which ive seen this happen my LOLB on the nickle picks him up ofcourse i can id it before presnap and then either call a time out or zone the area where i think megatron in going to be..BTW try a read option to the left side of the field you will see the LCB just stand there you can run it his direction but he doesnt move is like his fixed at what the QB is doing an not the play. I notice by watching replays which take allot of my time from actually playing the game... but you can see the mili sec the ball leaves the QBs hands every defender on the field stops on its track then ids where the ball in head and they all react at the same time. Slider have not help with this issue.
Old 09-05-2012, 06:08 PM   #13
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzbronco77
I kinda noticed this too. You will either have to audible like you probably have been the past few Maddens, or call a timeout and adjust. Just like in real life...
In real life I can tell Reevis to cover Megatron all game no matter what. I could do that in Madden last year too. Now I can't.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:04 PM   #14
MVP

OVR: 3

Was automatic best on best supposed to be a feature in this year's game or something?

Match ups and where personnel lines up on the field are something that needs to be addressed in general, sooner rather than later.
Old 09-05-2012, 07:15 PM   #15
Rookie

OVR: 0

Did you try to shadow him, or was the user just running a ton of underneath routes making my question irrelevant?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 07:35 PM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 4

What is " Automatic best on best coverage"? I've never seen this setting or heard mention of this...I did notice this and figured it was yet another glitch or bug but if there is something I can turn off so it does it like it used to where DBs get assigned in this order: WR->TE->RB, please tell me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »