Home

Connected Careers Legacy score

This is a discussion on Connected Careers Legacy score within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 01:13 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Connected Careers Legacy score

My coach has won 2 super bowls and has 100 wins and 23 loses but my legacy score is only 145. Anyone know how to improve legacy score
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 09:32 PM   #2
MVP

dpower15's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: Connected Careers Legacy score

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingMELO7
My coach has won 2 super bowls and has 100 wins and 23 loses but my legacy score is only 145. Anyone know how to improve legacy score
I'm curious about this as well. I took the Browns to the Super Bowl and lost, yet my legacy score is only 15. Any idea how this is calculated?
Old 09-11-2012, 10:00 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0
Not to rub salt in the wound, I went 13-3 won the Super Bowl and my legacy is 132. I did send 13 players to the Pro Bowl though so maybe that has some thing to do with it, since it shows that stat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2020: 52-39
Old 09-12-2012, 11:34 PM   #4
MVP

dpower15's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greencollarbaseball
Not to rub salt in the wound, I went 13-3 won the Super Bowl and my legacy is 132. I did send 13 players to the Pro Bowl though so maybe that has some thing to do with it, since it shows that stat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I only went 9-7 and lost in the Super Bowl, had 5 Pro Bowlers so it definitely has something to do with it. But still, the top coaches have like 6,000+ if I remember correctly. So EA is saying you need to win the Super Bowl and have 13 Pro Bowlers every year for the next, what, 40-50 seasons to be considered the best of all time? LOL
Old 09-12-2012, 11:54 PM   #5
Rookie

Something is wonky with the legacy scores.

I created a QB and finished with over 60,000 yards, top 4 all time in TD's, won 3 Super Bowls and over 30 yearly awards and I finished with like 2600 legacy, like 14,000 short of the Montana mark that you get a trophy for.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 11:58 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkJesusNowitzki
Something is wonky with the legacy scores.

I created a QB and finished with over 60,000 yards, top 4 all time in TD's, won 3 Super Bowls and over 30 yearly awards and I finished with like 2600 legacy, like 14,000 short of the Montana mark that you get a trophy for.
How do you have time to use the toilet??
Old 09-13-2012, 12:20 AM   #7
Rookie

Ugh another thing broken
Old 09-13-2012, 11:24 AM   #8
Rookie

TheBMarshall15's Arena

OVR: 6

Well i have no idea how its calculated but i can tell you my experience with CCM coaching. I played 12 years with my created coach and won the superbowl every year, went undefeated for 3, and was coach of the year for every year and on the beginning of my 13th year i finally passed lombardi's legacy score. It takes time, patience, and saving before critical games i.e playoff games and games that will lock you into the playoffs. GL

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »