Home

Madden NFL 13 Rosters Arrive Saturday For Play Now, Next Week For CCM

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Rosters Arrive Saturday For Play Now, Next Week For CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 04:23 PM   #33
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Rosters Arrive Saturday For Play Now, Next Week For CCM

I want to know how EA is going to have Demarcus Dobbs of the Niners playing two positions both TE and DE, since you can't change players positions?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:10 PM   #34
Rookie

KR817's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
How hard is it to cut the exact same players that you're team that you play with cut???

Some ppl find every little thing that's wrong with a game.

Find something positive to post about instead of being a negative nancy.

Back on topic. I love the option that they are giving us to make the decision to start right with the 53 man, or 75 preseason. Glad that their not making us just use one. Giving us the option to use either or.
And what about players that are not on the game. How do you suggest those "negative nancy's" fix that problem?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:13 PM   #35
Banned

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleeeeex94
What about other teams? You cant cut their players...
Then wait for the 53 man roster...

Jesus, is it really that hard to understand???
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 05:20 PM   #36
Rookie

briz1744's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 13 Roster Update Set To Come Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by RandyBass
There are other teams in the league, teams which you have no control over. I for one would like to see those teams have 53 man rosters at the start of the season which mirror the real life rosters we will see in week one.
But they won't . In preseason and presumably throughout the year CPU teams will sign FAs ie McNabb to Browns so by wk 1 you'll still have *fantasy* rosters in CCM unless you manually change it back every week
Old 09-05-2012, 05:33 PM   #37
MVP

Chiefsfan881129's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden 13 Roster Update Set To Come Saturday

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinw82
For one, I play with the Chiefs so they need to move one of the RB's to FB so we can cut Bannon. Second. I would like the CPU teams to be accurate. Well until someone signs McNabb.
true or they could do like they did last year and add the 8 extra Pratice Squad Guys if Donny decides to do that again then he can Add FB Patrick DiMarco and add WR's Josh Bellamy And OG Rich Raglin then add Edger Jones

outside of that the roster is pretty much set as Paterson,Newson,Mims,Thorpe and Long are already on the roster

so hopefully he goes back to this route it never hurts to have the extra guys go chiefs!!!

Kansas #1 KC ChiefsFan!
Kansas #1 KU Basketball Fan!
Kansas #1 Boston Redsox Fan!
Kansas #1 K-State Football Fan!
Kansas #1 OKC Thunder Fan!

Home Of Madden Cover Barry Sanders! Go Chiefs!
Old 09-05-2012, 05:37 PM   #38
Banned

OVR: 4

louis delmas better get his rating fixed, totally disrespected his hit power, and big hit trait...

http://youtu.be/c4LETUjEOgQ

http://youtu.be/nWRubjRQP60

http://youtu.be/46hP0STOnSU

chad johnson dis respected delmas, saying he never heard of him, delmas made sure he knew who delmas was, you'll see the part, when mr ochocinco doesnt get up
Old 09-05-2012, 05:38 PM   #39
Rookie

paconaifas's Arena

OVR: 1
I got a question guys! I'm using in my CCM the update CCM roster, it asked me to download when I got the game. If I install monday 53 man roster update, does it mean that I will never be able to use it again if i start a new CCM? Will this new roster be saved over the one 75 man roster update i´m using?
Old 09-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #40
MVP

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
Then wait for the 53 man roster...

Jesus, is it really that hard to understand???
Just reread who you were quoting the first time, and yeah they were complaining about having to wait, as opposed to there being 53 man rosters at all.

So, on topic, glad these rosters are coming out. I kind of assumed they would, but you never know. It's also not certain that these rosters will be any good, but I like the idea of them doing the work and not us. I only post here in random spurts, but have used the forum quite a bit for rosters and sliders, etc. Some of the work done by people here has been phenomenal, but at some point I want to just play the friggin' game, so the more playable it is from the get go the better.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »