Home

Old 09-05-2012, 09:06 PM   #1
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10
Any solutions to the injury bug?

Does anybody know what actually triggers the injury bug or how it can be avoided?
I am playing a practice single player online CC until the 53 man rosters are available and my only serious problem with the game is I have been victim to the injury bug.

Of all things that get constantly complained about on here I am shocked that I barely have seen any mention of this bug. (it has been reported in the bugs section by somebody. yes, I checked through that whole thread)

For those that do not know this bug causes injured players to suddenly be healthy and erases all of the injuries in the whole league even though the injuries still get talked about in the newsfeed/twitter.
If anybody knows what actually causes this bug to happen let me know because if I can avoid this one bug I will be in football heaven.

This is not a complaint thread so please stay on topic. I am very much enjoying Madden 13 and I do not want a bunch of complainers to respond.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »