Home

I wanna play this game 24/7

This is a discussion on I wanna play this game 24/7 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-05-2012, 08:26 PM   #1
MVP

Earl1963's Arena

OVR: 11
I wanna play this game 24/7

I like Madden 13 that much. I have never liked a Madden game where I can play game after game after game after game. Weird things happen in this game but man is it fun. I read all the complaints but for the first time the issues don't bother me at all.

This game is fun, and thats all I really need.

Thanks EA
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 08:31 PM   #2
Pro

BearClaw's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: I wanna play this game 24/7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963
I like Madden 13 that much. I have never liked a Madden game where I can play game after game after game after game. Weird things happen in this game but man is it fun. I read all the complaints but for the first time the issues don't bother me at all.

Thanks EA
I share your desire. But institutes of higher learning keep getting in the way.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #3
MVP

speedkills's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earl1963

Thanks EA
I didn't buy the last 2 maddens but bought this one after playing the early release.
I'm playing a Lions connected career as coach and am having a blast. This is the best Madden yet.

Matt Stafford to Megatron, goal line fade, jump ball = 6 pts.
Old 09-05-2012, 08:34 PM   #4
Pro

Sdrawkcab321's Arena

OVR: 5

I would love to if it stopped freezing
Old 09-05-2012, 08:37 PM   #5
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

I love how natural the physics engine can look at times. especially when players create a natural pile to get a fumble. Looks a billion times better than that fight for the fumble cutscene. Sure the physics do goofy things sometimes but it is so much improved from the demo.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2012, 08:39 PM   #6
Just some guy

mrprice33's Arena

OVR: 16
I like it too, but isn't this an impression?
Old 09-05-2012, 09:14 PM   #7
MVP

berad88's Arena

OVR: 10

Mrprice, just let it go. This forum could use more happy threads. Honestly the forum makes things always seem so much worst than they really are.
Old 09-05-2012, 09:22 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 9

This is one of the best online games I have ever played so far ... Maybe because I've been working my way up the ranking boards (7-0 a little under 600 skill points) but I've found there are really no money plays. I feel like I can stop basically anything which has been a problem in the past for me. I can honestly say while I still get annoyed at someone going for it on 4th down, at least I have a good shot of stopping it now. QB sneaks on 4th and a 1/2 inch can be stopped rather than be automatic. The touch of the NCAA pass/run commit was nice. Definitely makes it easier to stop those plays plus raises awareness when you know someone just going to pass. Its nice in the passing game to see timing and route running actually means something. Routes I used to hate like corner strike, etc. actually now have value with the new passing system. Well-timed out routes with the new lead passing control make the routes actually valuable. Players can't seem to just burn you with user catch or dump off across the middle. Simple routes with decent defenders are capable of stopping, not always but often, as it should be. Slots and TE's used to be too powerful as speed was all that mattered in passing game.

Id prefer to be an offline player but can live without it for right now while they fix it.

Last edited by rjsuperfly66; 09-05-2012 at 09:24 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »