Home

my opinion on madden 13

This is a discussion on my opinion on madden 13 within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2012, 08:45 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
my opinion on madden 13

This game is the biggest load of cow dung ever every thing sucks the passing game is terrible players are always wide open its like defenses dont eist and this is even when you have the cpus reactions interceptions etc up too 100 and qb accuracy at 7 this game is so dumb and representrs nothing about real football i think ea heard too much about the nfl becoming a passing league and have messed everything up its like arena football its so crap i dont want score fest every game its so crap

connected carrers is a joke and a gimmick all it is is franchise with some crap p thing big deal and the guys at ea think its revolutionary wowwwwwwwww we can recieve fake tweets really revoultionary

all they care about each year is who is the cover athlete who cares who the hell the cover athlete is i think gameplay is more important than a cover athlete but not to ea

im done with madden 13 the only thing that can save football gaming for me is ncaa 13

Am actually getting put off sports games fairly quickly they never deliever and are always buggy the only game ea are good at making is NHL

FIFA is going the same way as madden too the only thing that save fifa for me was manual controls

and by the way the button passing system in madden is outdated they need a backbreaker pass system the vbutton pass system is terrible they need manual passsing in madden instead of this automatic cruise missle passing system it sucks

oh and the commentary sucks too so i turned it off

we need 2k nfl back ea need rivalry but i bet when the deal expires theyll pay big bucks and roger goddell will take the money ea dont care about football they care about money
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-06-2012, 08:49 AM   #2
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: my opinion on madden 13

and i dont care if i offend the madden defence force
Old 09-06-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
Franchise Streamer

Millennium's Arena

OVR: 46
We have an impressions thread.

Oh, and since you don't care about the staff, we don't care that you won't be here anymore.

Locked.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My Twitter
My Twitch Channel!
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »