Home

Madden NFL 13 Continues Historic Start

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Continues Historic Start within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 02:43 PM   #25
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: Madden NFL 13 Continues Historic Start

Sales up up because they are finally making franchise (CCM) a priority. EA showed their potential with NFL Head Coach and this Madden is by far IMO, the best Madden yet. I'm hoping next year they put even more emphasis on franchise, draft, and presentation because even though this is great it could be so much better.

I want a weekly wrap-up show with highlights of games and also a draft segment where there is video of the upcoming rookies.

I feel EA is finally on the right track.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 02:52 PM   #26
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauler97
Sales up up because they are finally making franchise (CCM) a priority. EA showed their potential with NFL Head Coach and this Madden is by far IMO, the best Madden yet. I'm hoping next year they put even more emphasis on franchise, draft, and presentation because even though this is great it could be so much better.

I want a weekly wrap-up show with highlights of games and also a draft segment where there is video of the upcoming rookies.

I feel EA is finally on the right track.
I will be right there with ya once the bugs are fixed and lost features brought back. Otherwise, I agree with much of what you said as long as EA/Tib refines, adds and enhances instead of rebooting in another direction.

I was a fan of Head Coach on the PC.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:10 PM   #27
Rookie

Plush oNe's Arena

OVR: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucky60
That's interesting. Because the head designer for CC stated that offline CC was broken and not to use it. Are you talking about offline CC or something else? I've also heard about design problems in both offline and online CC with trying to get players production stats during free agency and and CPU play calling at the end of games. Guess I'm not so sure this is all an over-reaction from the OS community.
So, exactly how is it broken?
Old 09-07-2012, 03:25 PM   #28
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plush oNe
So, exactly how is it broken?
There are a ton of threads about this. I suppose you could ask the Head Designer who tweeted to not use Offline Franchise.

How about the CPU AI at the end of games. Or the progression system not progressing players correctly. There are a bunch of things that got tuned and fixed when you play an online franchise that offline needs to wait for a patch.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:18 PM   #29
Pro

OVR: 0

There were more than 1.4M fans who connected online last week. There were more than 702K unique visitors to the enhanced Madden Ultimate Team mode. Fans opened more than 2.6M packs and competed in more than 2.2M challenges. There were more than 1.3M unique visitors to Madden NFL Facebook page and 450K Madden mentions on Twitter. No wonder i got asked to accept this new privacy aggrement last nite. LOL something about PS3 trasferring my Username, Address, Email , and gamertag to EA severs. LOL If you don't accept then you don't pay online...Listen the only reason i am playing connect to the EA server is; Only way right now i can enjoy the 60$ football RPG...IDK if EA knows this but GAMESTOP offer everyone $40.00 in credit if trade by Sept 27...lol
Old 09-07-2012, 05:36 PM   #30
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
There were more than 1.4M fans who connected online last week. There were more than 702K unique visitors to the enhanced Madden Ultimate Team mode. Fans opened more than 2.6M packs and competed in more than 2.2M challenges. There were more than 1.3M unique visitors to Madden NFL Facebook page and 450K Madden mentions on Twitter. No wonder i got asked to accept this new privacy aggrement last nite. LOL something about PS3 trasferring my Username, Address, Email , and gamertag to EA severs. LOL If you don't accept then you don't pay online...Listen the only reason i am playing connect to the EA server is; Only way right now i can enjoy the 60$ football RPG...IDK if EA knows this but GAMESTOP offer everyone $40.00 in credit if trade by Sept 27...lol
EA doesn't care about people trading it in. They got their money already. They just don't like people buying it used, but they combatted that with having to pay for the online pass and have a chance to hook the new player on PDLC. EA will always win, they are very smart with their business models.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-07-2012, 06:16 PM   #31
MVP

blklightning's Arena

OVR: 9

Well, as I always say, sales don't mean quality. I'm sure returns and trade ins are at a historic pace as well.

3 points for graphics, 1 point for the passable commentary, and a half point for the boxart. I can give no further points since the all over the place gameplay would ruin it anyway.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-07-2012, 06:44 PM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 6

Maybe this will be the ammo EA needs to make futue Madden games online only.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »