Home

Game plays pretty much perfect at default.

This is a discussion on Game plays pretty much perfect at default. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-07-2012, 08:27 PM   #49
Rookie

thesubmittedone's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Game plays pretty much perfect at default.

I can say for sure this is the best Madden this generation. Unfortunately, that's not saying much. There's so much work to be done, yet.

I'm enjoying this game of Madden for the first time in a long, long time. I'm an online guy and would just love to see them fix the defense a little bit. It's out of hand how easy it is to pass the ball with any QB. They all look like Drew Brees out there.
Old 09-07-2012, 08:33 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Not the online CCM I'm in.

The CPU running backs are avg 4.2 yds per rush on me and I'm getting a nice equal ratios on running and passing by the CPU.
Did you play many Play Now games prior to starting your CCM? Do the games seem different? Play Now games seem really easy. Maybe I'm just getting the "blowout by the user team" dice roll over and over. I had some challenging games last week but, this week with no further adjustments to sliders, I'm routinely up 35-0 at half (All-Pro slightly adjusted sliders to help the cpu).
Old 09-08-2012, 02:05 AM   #51
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Not the online CCM I'm in.

The CPU running backs are avg 4.2 yds per rush on me and I'm getting a nice equal ratios on running and passing by the CPU.
Since you quoted my post, I think you're going to have to elaborate, what's not on the online CCM you're in?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 02:14 AM   #52
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhudey
Since you quoted my post, I think you're going to have to elaborate, what's not on the online CCM you're in?
I'm saying my experience with online CCM using Charters sliders is different than your experience with all pro sliders.

You are claiming it's a myth, I'm seeing things differently.

I have user pass reaction slider up to 75 and I'm seeing a lot of passing by the CPU in my online CCM.

It's really a nice balance of running and passing.
Old 09-08-2012, 02:18 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
I'm saying my experience with online CCM using Charters sliders is different than your experience with all pro sliders.

You are claiming it's a myth, I'm seeing things differently.

I have user pass reaction slider up to 75 and I'm seeing a lot of passing by the CPU in my online CCM.

It's really a nice balance of running and passing.
Fair enough, I asked because I wasn't sure what it was you were referring to. I have it at 25 and I'm seeing a lot of passing in mine, that's why I don't think it affects the play calling tendencies, I admit I may be wrong, I just don't see the run/pass ratios changing nomatter what I put it at.
Old 09-10-2012, 12:17 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpower15
Ive been playing with it alot but right now I have it on 58. Im trying to find a balance between the play calling and my teams pass reaction, so basically the lower I can get it with realistic pass/run ratios the better. Moving it to like 52 for the Steelers game I have up next.

Been trying to play catch up to alot of the topics and threads. So in Play Now games to get the CPU A.I. to pass the ball more I need to set the game to All Pro or All Madden and raise the user pass reaction slider in the game settings from default 50 or 25 or whatever it is to (58) to get the CPU to pass the ball more - correct? So I'm guessing that this slider must be set up backwards causing the WR to get more seperation from defenders if the slider is raised. Ok then I don't understand how this affects the CPU gamplay or gameplan to call more passing plays, or am I underestimating the A.I. in the game to the fact were if the CPU see's that is getting successful passing plays then it will keep calling them? Please help with this question.

Last edited by STLRams; 09-10-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Old 09-10-2012, 01:00 PM   #55
MVP

TajDeni's Arena

OVR: 10

are you playing in a league or by yourself?

Hidden Within the Depths of Silence and Solitude, Awaits the Realest Dude...
-- TajDeni
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 02:12 PM   #56
MVP

OVR: 15

I'm just playing - Play Now games vs the CPU

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »