Home

Super-Sim, CCM, and the CPU's inability to score.

This is a discussion on Super-Sim, CCM, and the CPU's inability to score. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 04:16 PM   #9
Madden & NBA 2K fanatic

Joobieo's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Super-Sim, CCM, and the CPU's inability to score.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajk49er
ive given up on "Realistic" stats as it takes too many quarters then too many points are scored, so ill go as close as possible'

but they need to fix the cpu playcalling, as that goes beyond just realistic tackle stats that we ALL gave up when assisted tackles were removed. this goes to the core of the game, you cant play the cpu, all madden is hilariously easy ONLY because of their playcalling.
Go to the slider fourms and try some out after adjusting my sliders I've personally seen an increase of offensive production from the CPU.
Old 11-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 0

I think the best fix for all of this would be the option of watching the plays and playing them if you want (Like in Madden 08 that you could turn it on and off just by pressing "start" (or esc, on pc) and changing). I was very much excited by this game before purchasing and this was a huge deal breaker. Why not controlling or at least watching?
Old 11-04-2012, 10:36 AM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 0

and if the DVD or Blue-ray don't have enough space to add this, just make it a goddamn DLC and let us be happy!

because, guys, you have to agree: isn't it deadly annoying playing as a player and not having the option of watching and rooting for your defense (or offense) in those close games? (even if this year's madden doesn't offer a lot of them)

Last edited by netslip; 11-04-2012 at 10:44 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2012, 12:17 PM   #12
Bob Loblaw

Jonsco28's Arena

OVR: 8

I agree with you guys. I had high hopes for this mode, but winning nearly every game has killed it for me.

A big problem is that the CPU does not operate using the accelerated clock in this mode. More often than not, I get the ball back and they haven't even taken a minute off of the clock. If you play 15 minute quarters, the opposing team will have the ball for an average of 4 minutes.

Another thing that bothers me about playing as a QB is that I have too much control. I want to be at the mercy of the coach. I want the coach to decide when to go for two, whether or not to go for it on first down, who to keep or sit following injuries, etc. (I know, I know...even if this was the way it worked, the AI isn't good enough to do it right without a ridiculous amount of frustration tied to it - I just think it would be cool and add to the realism). I do want to be able to send a guy in motion.
Old 11-04-2012, 01:07 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 9

Computer playcalling is the worst it's ever been this year, and Super sim is so poorly mismanaged it's disgusting.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »