Home

Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden?

This is a discussion on Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 05:02 PM   #9
Rookie

warrior7807's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden?

Davone Bess catches absolutely everything, great route runner also. Provides me a real security blanket over the middle
Old 09-08-2012, 05:44 PM   #10
All Star

azdawgpound's Arena

OVR: 21

Josh Gordon and Travis Benjamin both are only rated 66 but they seem to have glue for hands and have outplayed higher rated wr's on browns like Josh Cribbs whos 74 and Mohamad Massaquoi whos 73. both dudes are beast and have made some crazy catches for me those 2 always lay out for catches that others just seem think are out thrown.
Old 09-08-2012, 05:46 PM   #11
MVP

kc2135's Arena

OVR: 8

Dwayne Harris in the slot
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 06:05 PM   #12
Banned

HoopMessiah1's Arena

OVR: 2
LeStar Jean Texans WR
Old 09-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #13
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Not really low rated but I traded CB Jimmy Smith and a 7th rounder to PIT for HB Issac Redman and he's out-performing Ray Rice in average rush per carry.

Ravens also have a good WR core.

Washington's HB Alfred Morris is slow but with a speed upgrade, and some play time; he could be an Emmit Smith.

Ravens rookie SS [forgot his name] had 11 tackles, FR, and a pick six against the Patriots.

RE Martez Wilson for the Saints makes a good run stopper on pitches.

I haven't played with many teams.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:08 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 3

It's interesting reading this thread how many players were rated low back in September who have gone on to perform really well in real life (Alfred Morris, Bruce Irvin, TY Hilton).

The two standouts for me are coincidentally U of Miami running backs: Lamar Miller and Damien Berry. Miller is basically the exact same player as Reggie Bush -- but without the high catch rating -- and so I pretty much roll with him as my starter for the Dolphins.

As for Berry, he just sort of lucked his way onto my roster after I got frustrated with other players fumbling. He's a 62 overall but had the highest CAR rating (92) of any available free agents, so I picked him up as a third RB. I like spreading carries around to all my backs so he would start out with 3-4 touches per game, but he worked out really well to the point he now gets 10-12. He's only an 83 speed and definitely functions as more of a power back. He's good for 4-5 yards a carry on runs up the middle and dominates on stretch plays when there's a fullback in to lead block for him.
Old 12-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #15
Rookie

Pcg1286's Arena

OVR: 5

LaMichael James is nice. He is my back up for Forte in year 5 of my Franchise. Bush left in Free agency. He is my Single Back - Spread Rb. On delays he is a beast.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-05-2012, 02:16 PM   #16
Pro

live to die54's Arena

OVR: 5

WR AJ Jenkins is a beast for me. despite his ratings he catches everything, runs crisp routes and can easily be a number 1 WR on any team i use

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »