Home

Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden?

This is a discussion on Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-08-2012, 01:33 AM   #41
Rookie

Woody19's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Who are some low rated players that you like playing with in madden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
Jordan Cameron is also a beast at TE for me. Even though he drops a lot of balls, he is the best receiver my Browns franchise has and always makes it to the Pro Bowl in year two of my franchise.
Yeah, I always trade for Cameron since M12 - quite cheap to acquire.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-08-2012, 12:14 PM   #42
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicaddict
Interesting how different games can turn out to be. He averages at least 80 yards in my games and scores ~10 TD's every year. He is a beast in the red zone and constantly makes big plays, when catching deep throws. Maybe it depends on the playbook and scheme? I am using Billicks book and a balanced offense. I also use coach mode and let the QB throw on his own.

I'm running a Spread out of Vermeil and have my sliders set so that when the OB's back foot hits the drop, the ball has to come out...I throw...

As a result, there MAY only be one guy open, and sadly it's almost never this guy...

I think it's because his RTE and AWR are low...doesn't get off the line and into his route quick enough...

But yeah, franchise / CCM has always had "variation" within the ratings from USER to USER / CCM to CCM...

I've also had instances where a guy is a beast or a washout in one CCM, restart and he's suddenly the opposite...
Old 12-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #43
MVP

mestevo's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by warrior7807
Davone Bess catches absolutely everything, great route runner also. Provides me a real security blanket over the middle
Not sure of their ratings, but on my Dolphins team I've got TE Dennis Pitta and WR Mohammed Massaquoi in addition to Bess, make for a great receiving core.

With Pitta hurt I traded for Aaron Hernandez though, not low rated but might be one of the best TEs I've ever seen in Madden.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:54 PM   #44
Rookie

nolan887's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by mestevo
Not sure of their ratings, but on my Dolphins team I've got TE Dennis Pitta and WR Mohammed Massaquoi in addition to Bess, make for a great receiving core.

With Pitta hurt I traded for Aaron Hernandez though, not low rated but might be one of the best TEs I've ever seen in Madden.
Try playing with gronk, no need for any other recievers to even run routes
Old 12-09-2012, 03:49 PM   #45
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
Playing with the Falcons in my CCM, CB Adam Jones is a beast in the nickle, usually at least one int a game. CB Asante Samuel is a beast as well. With Grimes out they have been my strongest in the secondary.

DE Kroy Biermann usually lights QBs up when he gets to them, great if you play lineman in coverage too.

QB Josh Johnson is a gem too. Great speed and elusivness, decent arm and throw on the run. When Matt Ryan went down this guy won me games.

HB Larod Stephens-Howling, won me a lot of close games in the return game and by eating up clock.

Got a few others I'll have to post later.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-12-2012, 12:10 PM   #46
Pro

Ampking101's Arena

OVR: 8
A few others I missed.

OLB Julian Stanford, dude is a beast, low awareness and low rating but he is great in the run and the pass.

MLB Sean Spence, same as above. Found him in FA and picked him up for depth in the preseason, had EJ Henderson go down on me halfway through the season and this guy has stepped in so well that I'm not going to resign Henderson.

FS Jaiquawn Jarette, Thomas Decoud got injured on me (yeah my team has suffered a LOT of injuries) and first play with Jaiquawn in resulted in an interception, he has dominated his side of the field with his catch and hit power ever since.

And those are all I will give up. Can't give up all my gems now can I.

Old 12-12-2012, 02:04 PM   #47
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ampking101
A few others I missed.

OLB Julian Stanford, dude is a beast, low awareness and low rating but he is great in the run and the pass.

MLB Sean Spence, same as above. Found him in FA and picked him up for depth in the preseason, had EJ Henderson go down on me halfway through the season and this guy has stepped in so well that I'm not going to resign Henderson.

FS Jaiquawn Jarette, Thomas Decoud got injured on me (yeah my team has suffered a LOT of injuries) and first play with Jaiquawn in resulted in an interception, he has dominated his side of the field with his catch and hit power ever since.

And those are all I will give up. Can't give up all my gems now can I.
I'll second on Jarette. I picked him up in one CCM and he dominated during the pre-season. I had a better starter in front of him, but he stood out and is the type who could work into a starting spot on a good team or start for a bad one.
Old 12-12-2012, 02:28 PM   #48
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cameron on the browns, and Tyrod Taylor.

Tyrod, is a monster. 93 arm strength, speedy, agile, and elusive. average accuracy, enough to do the job.

cameron gets open and is a matchup nightmare

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »