Home

Do ratings adjust without XP

This is a discussion on Do ratings adjust without XP within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-08-2012, 10:41 PM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Do ratings adjust without XP

Quote:
Originally Posted by billsmetalbooze
i have simmed one full season and have seen overalls move a couple points without me spending a single XP (not that i had that many; most was about 3500 for a player).

so, yes, they progress. maybe not as much as before but they do.

Cool thanks. On question down (just checking but yoru sure auto progess wasn't turned on? may be why non of your guys had that much xp left?).
Old 09-09-2012, 01:11 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 4

as per my name, i'm buzzed (it's 1:10 in the am) so the auto progress question bears investigation...

if you can, can you tell me what the implications are with auto progress?

should i have it off, on, or...?

will look into it tomorrow or next week maybe. gonna thrown on Fistful Of Dollars for a bit then hit the sack for a 6 hours then play touch football (what old guys do).

cheers.
Old 09-09-2012, 02:13 AM   #19
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbrentonbuck
I am not sure that is true. I don't think players progress at all on their own if you control the team unless you have auto progression on. I do believe they will regress however. If you aren't auto progressing, it is up to you to progress them.
I did no progression and noticed Cameron Jordan going from 80 to 81 at the end of the off-season. I didn't change the scheme or anything and auto progress is off.
Old 09-09-2012, 03:37 AM   #20
Pro

OVR: 2

Production, production, production. They have no progression outside of XP. As production goes up the OVR goes up. There is a problem with CPU depth chart logic as they will leave running backs in long past their useability because of their production scores inflating their OVR. This is somewhat realistic of course, but not as realistic as you may think.

Again, the overalls change because of production, not XP when they change after offseason.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »