Home

Single player Online CCM connectivity issues

This is a discussion on Single player Online CCM connectivity issues within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-08-2012, 01:58 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Single player Online CCM connectivity issues

It seems like every third game is impossible to finish! I'm on PS3 and my NAT type is 2. Sometimes I lose both psn and EA others it's just EA. Mostly I lose connectivity during a game, it's rare that I'm dc'd on the CCM screen. It's always worst at night. I've tried to play the Colts close to a dozen times now and never can make halftime, and this is something that is happening on a nightly basis. Please help!

I've opened every damn port that has been recommended by every site I could find and I've tried a hard reset of my DSL router/modem combo. I've tried wired and wireless to make sure it wasn't the cat 5 cable and nothing has alleviated this problem.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Single player Online CCM connectivity issues

Am I the only one who has a problem playing single player CCM games past sundown on PS3? Seriously, it's getting ridiculous! The game has set a curfew on me now, I can't play past 5 am anymore. I played two games today straight and no problems, but now I can't finish two quarters! Does anyone have a clue wtf is going on or are am I the only person with this problem?
Old 09-08-2012, 10:04 PM   #3
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

After that one night the servers went down right after the game came out, I haven't had a single issue and I play exclusively single player online CCM. I am in year 3 now

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:13 PM   #4
Rookie

Is your router UPnP capable? The only thing I can think of is that I'm having problems because of my router/modem combo being old/not UPnP compliant or that my bandwidth is shrinking at night.
Old 09-08-2012, 10:31 PM   #5
Pro

OVR: 0
What is your nat set at? Open, moderate, strict.

2020: 52-39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-08-2012, 10:35 PM   #6
Banned

I had the issue too a week ago. I kept getting kicked off ea only. I even wired it up and got kicked off. The thing is I play COD and other games online and never have problems...Once I read up and did the port fowarding and set the PS3 to have its own IP address and also gave PS3 Highest Priority. I did also replace my either cable....after doing all that I have not had a single problem wireless anymore...not sure what it was but it works now...guessing it was most likely my eithernet cable???? I dunno i would try upgrading your equipment and cables.

Also check your Modem the cable company issued you. See if it is also a router too. I read how some companys even say its just a modem and there also routers so check the model # online. If it is a combo then either get a strict modem from the company or replass your wireless router with just a wireless access point box (does not have a router). I hear problems happen when 2 routers are involved
Old 09-08-2012, 10:44 PM   #7
Rookie

I'd guess that NAT type 2 is moderate.

It can't be the CAT 5 because it did the same thing wireless too and that same cable has no trouble supplying everything else.

Just tried an IP passthrough, still got the "you have lost connection to the EA servers. Scores and stats from this game will not be uploaded"

Tested the connection and it was type 1 completely open

Last edited by Theseos; 09-08-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-08-2012, 11:46 PM   #8
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseos
I'd guess that NAT type 2 is moderate.

It can't be the CAT 5 because it did the same thing wireless too and that same cable has no trouble supplying everything else.

Just tried an IP passthrough, still got the "you have lost connection to the EA servers. Scores and stats from this game will not be uploaded"

Tested the connection and it was type 1 completely open
Type 2 just means that you are running wireless.

Google how to open your nat.

2020: 52-39

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »