Home

Madden NFL 13 Ratings Talk

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Ratings Talk within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2012, 09:55 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 0
Madden NFL 13 Ratings Talk

We need this thread now more than ever. I found another one but it was cluttered with over 1000 replies here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...illennium.html

This is a good idea for talking about your team week to week and help Donny with the ratings to make them as accurate as possible. before you write out your opinion please put in bold at the top of the post WEEK #

----

WEEK 1

I want to start off with the Carolina Panthers. The OFFENSIVE LINE needs a drop in rating big time (minus Ryan Kalil and Jordan Gross) but everyone else just couldn't block; Cam Newton had no time to throw, DeAngelo Williams and the run game was held to 10 yards rushing - it was horrid. (offtopic: I knew the Panthers should have retained Jeff Otah and Travelle Wharton, oh well)

The Bucs defensive line looked like the Fearsome Foursome. I guess pick and choose? Decrease Panthers offensive line ratings or increase the Buccaneers defensive lineman ratings
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 10:13 AM   #2
Banned

b2th3m1th's Arena

Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings Talk

as a Bucs fan i would say they gotta bump the DT's behind McCoy up. Both of them played great yesterday. I think Miller is only a 70... get him up to a 75 atleast he's a starter!
Old 09-10-2012, 10:22 AM   #3
Banned

Re: Madden NFL 13 Ratings Talk

Quote:
Originally Posted by b2th3m1th
as a Bucs fan i would say they gotta bump the DT's behind McCoy up. Both of them played great yesterday. I think Miller is only a 70... get him up to a 75 atleast he's a starter!
How do you know it should be a bump for McCoy and not a decrease for one of the Panthers offensive lineman trying to block him? He can be 70 overall and still a beast against like a 55-60 overall lineman.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »