Home

Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Arrives Tomorrow, Player Editing Still Being Explored

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Title Update #2 Arrives Tomorrow, Player Editing Still Being Explored within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #65
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Madden PATCH UPDATE #2 AVAILABLE TOMMOROW FOR XBOX AND PS3!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdncurrency
Another lost game to connection. Im not even signed out of PSN. Ridiculous.....this would be nice to have fixed in the patch.
This is what i don't get, people are saying this is the best and that theres no problem... The game is a Beta mode right now cause if they need more time to investigate they obviously dint do their homework prior... I got screen locked again late last nite the server started acting up... yet on @EA timeline they are talking about with their fans go get the new MD game, its amazing, works so good you'll never stop playing it...try CCM , MUT, play now , or online... there PR people are trying to do damage control... but dont worry EA i still got to the 27th of Sept to go back to game stop for my store credit and trade this crappy RPG in for a more adult like game.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 04:09 PM   #66
MVP

sportdan30's Arena

OVR: 13

It's a frickin joke if CPU clock management hasn't been fixed!!! That ruins the Play Now feature, CCM offline and Online modes as well. I suppose the only people who don't care are those playing multi player.

How did the Game Changers not catch this in the first place??????

And who cares about game face updates!!!
Old 09-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #67
Rookie

StanleyStutters's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Mr T
I'm not technical so I can't say either way, but it's only a controller select menu, exactly the same as Play Now but in CCM; 1 Profile with 2-4 human teammates.......doesn't sound like rocket science in the grand scheme of things.
Agreed. Now I know absolutely nothing about making video games, but if we can have two controllers on one profile in Play Now how is it impossible for us to do that in CCM? I can understand not having two profiles in CCM on the same console, but I just don't understand what the difference is between CCM and Play Now when it comes to on-field gameplay.

I'm glad to see they are looking into adding some form of editing for us. Since they didn't mention couch co-op I think it's safe to say we won't see it until M14 at the earliest.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #68
Rookie

Ge1dertron's Arena

OVR: 1

They have until tomorrow to get the patch in and make this game playable franchise football players who don't enjoy having to play online. By tomorrow afternoon, if they haven't, i'm all-in on NHL 13 and i'll be bad-mouthing Madden to everyone I know. I'm sick of half-baked games being sold at full price.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #69
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Fair enough and I'm not meaning to seem like I am arguing with you just stating my opinion on the matter.

Honestly NHL is coming out so I can shelve this game for a few months.
Never took it that way. I have 2k13 on the horizon.
Old 09-10-2012, 04:17 PM   #70
Pro

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportdan30
It's a frickin joke if CPU clock management hasn't been fixed!!! That ruins the Play Now feature, CCM offline and Online modes as well. I suppose the only people who don't care are those playing multi player.

How did the Game Changers not catch this in the first place??????

And who cares about game face updates!!!
I have the same ? what game did the Game Changers played? i mean did they get a to play a version of MD14 ? MD12
Old 09-10-2012, 04:18 PM   #71
Banned

OVR: 10

Typical EA it's been like this since 2006, it's all good, NBA2k13 will be here on Oct 2nd. There are other options out there that represent there sport well. Football is dead in video games anyway. We need choice and EA isn't representing the NFL like it should.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-10-2012, 04:21 PM   #72
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

Can't really comment on the patch without knowing the details, "stability issues" is a very broad term. As for the gameface, that pretty low on most peoples lists of things that need to be fixed.

I still think we'll have to wait till mid November until this game is fully playable/enjoyable.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »