Home

Madden 13 | How many of you have delayed starting your CCM?

This is a discussion on Madden 13 | How many of you have delayed starting your CCM? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Madden 13 | How many of you have delayed starting your CCM?
Yes 129 82.69%
No 25 16.03%
Don't care 2 1.28%
Voters: 156. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-11-2012, 02:57 AM   #25
Rookie

kunner's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Madden 13 | How many of you have delayed starting your CCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny "Too Tall"
I too enjoyed the training camp drills from last gen maddens; but I'm not sure they're ever coming back...
They could just replace practice mode with the training camp drills, that would be wonderful.

But, to follow the OP, I started a CC with myself just for some games to play, waiting on the official rosters to hit, but will still be waiting after that as 2 of the players who made the Packers roster still havent even been created. So, it might still be awhile until I start an actual coach CC
NCAA- Wisconsin Badgers
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 03:53 AM   #26
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

i am waiting as well. im waiting so that your schemes save and injuries stick, and they fix the cpu gameplans and stop everybody from running every 1st and 2nd down. plus i keep hearing that sliders dont work inside offline CC's but i dont know about that. i read the franchise thread and alot of people are having competative games against the cpu. so i dont know how true that is.

i dont want to play an online CC because im gonna be pissed if i have to restart a game because i get booted or my connection trips.

thats why im kinda pissed this patch thats coming doesnt do anything. im dying to start my CC! I dont wanna start and then have to restart because the patch doesnt fix existing CC's.
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Old 09-11-2012, 08:24 AM   #27
Pro

jtott's Arena

I'm not starting mine till they fix the Camera issues. I like playing using the broadcast camera... and I was hoping this issue would be fixed with this latest patch.... but it wasn't.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:29 AM   #28
Rookie

I'm still waiting. I have been playing MUT in the meantime. I'm waiting for better rosters as the newest ones are still pretty bad, I would like to see rating changes. I would like to see assisted tackles get included some how or to make LB progression easier. I can't get into it if my LBs will never progress. I'm not going to hold my breath for late game AI to get fixed, although it is down right pathetic, I don't see them fixing it until next year.

If I can get better rosters, make sure uni #'s aren't the same (they said this was fixed, right?), and some of the other annoying problems fixed then I will be on board.
Old 09-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #29
Pro

OVR: 0

I cant do CCM right now , the Roster are jacked up... JStew#28 trucking 67? what a 5'10" 235 lbs that put Nick Collins out with a neck inj..Sorry Nick but theres no way it should be that low. and then 71 Ovr DeAngelo Williams even tho after last gm i have my douts about him ,but its only 1 gm...LaFell is a 70 Ovr.. Yes I am Delayed wish there was a Update soon...
Old 09-11-2012, 02:43 PM   #30
MVP

NFCastle's Arena

OVR: 17

I refuse to waste money on the game until I have the ability to fix EA's screw-ups.

I can't wrap my mind around why they would remove the ability to customize your own game in offline play to make it more enjoyable...that does not affect ANYONE else.

That is why the 2k basketball series has had so much success. Sure people will complain that the game doesn't play right out of the box, or that accessories are off...that updates aren't out for rosters. The difference is that they give the user the ability to fix that on their own. Once EA understands this, perhaps their games will be playable.

That is literally the only thing I am waiting for to buy Madden. I can overlook the other let downs, such as no imports from NCAA, but since they were broken last year anyway, perhaps the new system is better, although I keep hearing people say that running backs and qbs come out with massive lineman elbow pads and such.

So long story short...yes I will be waiting until EA gives the ability to edit players to start a ccm.

Last edited by NFCastle; 09-11-2012 at 02:47 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:56 PM   #31
All Star

Lieutenant Dan's Arena

OVR: 31

I voted 'yes'.

I have been doing like many others here, tinkering in Play Now, but mostly running my 'test' CCM to do slider checks (and right now, default slider checks) and just get a feel for things whilst waiting on next roster update and a quality patch.

TW13, NHL 13, and F1 2012 will be providing plenty of things to do while I wait.

OS Dibs: Anna Kendrick

Elite Dangerous on One X has become my life.

Proud PS5 and Xbox Series X Owner
"Best of Both Worlds"
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 03:10 PM   #32
Pro

OVR: 2

I went through and found the helpful information on DMZ and static IP (which isn't internet IP but router IP which makes sense) and while it seems to have helped slightly with me getting on to the modes I am still having it crash to the main menu saying "EA servers not available" after about five minutes. Its gotta be an issue with EA at this point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »