Home

Patch didnt fix zoom camera in CCM

This is a discussion on Patch didnt fix zoom camera in CCM within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2012, 01:53 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 1
Re: Patch didnt fix zoom camera in CCM

I agree....what I'd like to know.... is basically, why in the world EA removed it from the game in the first place!!?.......Where they thinking that we were having too much fun changing CAMs in our Franchise Modes so they figured they would take it out of this years version and perhaps ADD it as one of those 400 MS Points PURCHASE UNLOCK???.....LOL!!

C'mon EA...WTF!?
Old 09-11-2012, 01:59 PM   #10
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Does anyone remember broadcast cam and how that was implemented?

Ian said an programmer was working overtime to get it into the game. They didn't patch it into the game until October.

Plus, they aren't working with the same code as they did with the broadcast cam. Obviously, based on getting the broadcast cam in, it's not as easy as snapping the fingers and saying, 1, 2, 3.

I'm not saying it's right, because I love the zoom cam. I want it in CCM, but I want it done right, too.
Old 09-11-2012, 02:11 PM   #11
Pro

FinnZzgo's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman

Ian said an programmer was working overtime to get it into the game. They didn't patch it into the game until October.

Plus, they aren't working with the same code as they did with the broadcast cam. Obviously, based on getting the broadcast cam in, it's not as easy as snapping the fingers and saying, 1, 2, 3.

I'm not saying it's right, because I love the zoom cam. I want it in CCM, but I want it done right, too.
Yes i want it done right also.I think the problem must be in the CCM servers because it works fine in play now and online unranked and ranked games.My guess is that the CCM servers are seperate from the the other servers.My theory is EA wants everyone to play with the same standard camera view in CCM because of less disconnection issues.If you go into practice mode in CCM ,you are able to change the cam view ,but it only works for one play than reverts back to the standard cam. the game wont allow it..this is only a issue with CCM which completely ruins the game for me...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 02:30 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:

I agree. I'm happy to wait until next patch IF they fix the zoom cam angle better. Otherwise, it's pretty sad to have to wait 3 months just to use a major gameplay feature that doesn't even work because of a over looked bug. How do they tweet a photo of the new zoom cam, and not even think to check if it works,lol.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:22 PM   #13
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

well that sucks i was hoping that when i got home from work today i could finally start my offline CCM WITH the ZOOM cam, but i guess not huh. i also was optomistic when Looman said it was something that "they were aware of EARLY ON." well i guess i and many other zoom cam lovers have to wait some more to start a CCM..play now it is for a few more weeks unfortunately.

and how did they NOT fix the Bears away ORANGE pants. come on' man get the navy blue nike pants in there..get er done EA lets GO

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 09-11-2012 at 04:32 PM.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:32 PM   #14
Rookie

reddogmaddogbul's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
One of the Community Managers from EA yesterday said they are looking into fixing this.
Who said that they were looking into it?No pun intended

Mega
Football is in the building.
Old 09-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #15
*ll St*r

roadman's Arena

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddogmaddogbul
Who said that they were looking into it?No pun intended
EmmotFrisk said it in the closed patch thread from yesterday.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2012, 04:42 PM   #16
(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44

locked...use patch thread.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »