Home

Frustrated Madden players your worries are over October 2nd

This is a discussion on Frustrated Madden players your worries are over October 2nd within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2012, 04:33 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Frustrated Madden players your worries are over October 2nd

2k12 was terrible. so many unfixed bugs, issues with the game it's incredible. 2k is right on track on becoming the next EA.

I remember 2k13 at E3 and how they were emphasizing on All-Star weekend being brought back into the game, recent news says you have to pre-order the game or buy it as dlc before you can get it. Woah! already stripping content from the game before it's even released and selling it as "Dlc" way to go 2k!

I remember once a upon time where 2k had all star weekend for free, not anymore! 2K used to be a great company until they jumped on the EA bandwagon.
Old 09-12-2012, 04:34 AM   #10
Pro

OVR: 7

The NBA is players league run by the players 2k13 probably great game but with what going on in real life I don't want it. Good post thoigh
NBA team: Chicago Bulls
NHL team: Chicago Blackhawks
NCAA team: Notre Dame
Futbol team: Arsenal
Old 09-12-2012, 04:59 AM   #11
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBB15
Because being shoved or tripped is a foul... Just like when receivers barely touched cry to the refs to call a PI flag, or d lineman cry when o lineman moves early, or when qb cries that he got hit late.... It's all part of the game, they all want to win. Don't act like football is some macho altruistic game.
But you don't see football players acting all "gangster" and "go hard" outside of the game either. 98% of them anyways. Basketball players are the most arrogant ego driven people I've met they all they do is complain.

Majority of basketball players aren't even mature if you follow their twitter. At least football, players have respect for each other.

Im not saying its not a fun sport to play, I just can't watch a full game on TV without getting bored. I'd rather watch football, MMA, or hockey. Not a sport where complaining is the way to win a game. Yes, football plays do this do, but it's not as extreme as in Soccer or Basketball.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 05:01 AM   #12
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

LOL.

Talking about NBA 2K in a Madden Forum.

..... I give it 3 pages. Bets anyone?
Old 09-12-2012, 05:07 AM   #13
MVP

d11king's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious
But you don't see football players acting all "gangster" and "go hard" outside of the game either. 98% of them anyways. Basketball players are the most arrogant ego driven people I've met they all they do is complain.

Majority of basketball players aren't even mature if you follow their twitter. At least football, players have respect for each other.

Im not saying its not a fun sport to play, I just can't watch a full game on TV without getting bored. I'd rather watch football, MMA, or hockey. Not a sport where complaining is the way to win a game. Yes, football plays do this do, but it's not as extreme as in Soccer or Basketball.
First of all, I'm a basketball player, I may not be in the league, but I'm a basketball player, AAU horned and raised so please watch what you say about us *sarcastic font* I'm offended.

Well, some people don't like MMA, some people don't like Baseball, nobody likes golf (except me) and some people like rugby. Basketball players are the highest paid athletes of the 3 major sports (probably of all athletes). Money changes people, I won't go into the "gangster" or "arrogant" thing, but just relax lol. Everybody has their own opinion.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:14 AM   #14
MVP

Obnoxious's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by d11king
First of all, I'm a basketball player, I may not be in the league, but I'm a basketball player, AAU horned and raised so please watch what you say about us *sarcastic font* I'm offended.

Well, some people don't like MMA, some people don't like Baseball, nobody likes golf (except me) and some people like rugby. Basketball players are the highest paid athletes of the 3 major sports (probably of all athletes). Money changes people, I won't go into the "gangster" or "arrogant" thing, but just relax lol. Everybody has their own opinion.
Like I said, it's a fun game to play. But I don't see how a basketball game is fun to play at all. It's just repetitive running back and forth and shooting.
Old 09-12-2012, 05:19 AM   #15
Rookie

WeBB15's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obnoxious

I follow Kobe, Lebron, KD, Nash, Howard, tons of others and all of them have the utmost respect and charitable tweets/comments towards others and each other.... Your posts are being more judgmental than almost every single athlete post Ive seen.

I'm not talking about your opinion in how entertaining the sport is to you, I dont care about that. I'm here to correct your ignorance, naive judgements and grouping all NBA players into some stereotype that you have no idea about. Get a clue.

Football players act as "gangster" and "hard" as basketball players. Because they all come from the same foundation growing up as each other, sports. Football has replay reviews almost every single play now, and they still complain and moan to the refs every play a player fails. The showboating and arrogance during the game is way more prominent in NFL than NBA... Everything from TD celebrations to sacks, to a 10 yard gain, you will see taunting in 99% post-play.
WIZ
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 08:13 AM   #16
Banned

js3512's Arena

OVR: 5

I'll take madden over the King of fluff any day. Does it really matter how many different kinds of shoes I can put on my player? Or what color headband he wears?
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »