Home

Insane HB stats in CC Mode

This is a discussion on Insane HB stats in CC Mode within the Madden NFL Last Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)

Old 09-12-2012, 07:58 PM   #9
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: Insane HB stats in CC Mode

Quarter length and difficulty should not affect simmed games in the CC menu. However, I have noticed big issues with quarter length in supersimmed games. If you know you're going to supersim a game you have to put quarters at 7-8 minutes to get a realistic amount of plays.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:14 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DetroitStyle
Quarter length and difficulty should not affect simmed games in the CC menu. However, I have noticed big issues with quarter length in supersimmed games. If you know you're going to supersim a game you have to put quarters at 7-8 minutes to get a realistic amount of plays.
But I am not supersiming the entire game, I am playing as a cb, thus any play I am not on the field for gets supersimed. If you do that then there is no point in even playing a player CC because you won't get enough snaps in at your position to earn any xp. If I set quarter length to 8 mins and I play as a cb I will get hardly any chances to get interceptions or tackles. As it is the computer only throws in my direction 3 or 4 times a game at best.

Again I hate to beat a dead horse but it really is amazing the number of things the team over at Sony Santa Monica can get right with The Show that the Madden team botches horrifically.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:26 PM   #11
Meow

DetroitStyle's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by apostkhan
But I am not supersiming the entire game, I am playing as a cb, thus any play I am not on the field for gets supersimed. If you do that then there is no point in even playing a player CC because you won't get enough snaps in at your position to earn any xp. If I set quarter length to 8 mins and I play as a cb I will get hardly any chances to get interceptions or tackles. As it is the computer only throws in my direction 3 or 4 times a game at best.

Again I hate to beat a dead horse but it really is amazing the number of things the team over at Sony Santa Monica can get right with The Show that the Madden team botches horrifically.
That's correct, it doesn't matter if you play only offense or only defense. The supersim stats, when it does supersim, will be wacky unless you have it set to 7-8 minute quarters. If you want to play with longer quarter lengths you have to play the entire game. So yea, it makes playing CCM as a player worthless if you don't play with those quarter lengths. I posted it in the bugs forum so maybe it can be patched but I doubt it.

It's not a problem with stats being insane though, because they are not. The REAL problem is the number of plays. The simmed number of plays in the span of time is out of whack. They need to tune the formula for number of plays in a given amount of time or re code how much time each play takes off the clock.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 10:28 PM   #12
Just some dude...

BobbyColtrane's Arena

OVR: 15

Mark my words - CCM won't be fixed for years. EA will take forever to hear, process, and fix our complaints.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Last Gen »