Home

Anyone else miss the mini games from old Maddens?

This is a discussion on Anyone else miss the mini games from old Maddens? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-12-2012, 06:43 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone else miss the mini games from old Maddens?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb
Well rub my belly, tickle my feet and call me George. The mini games were boat loads of fun. Why on earth they got rid of them I just don't know.... Wait, no, I do know why. Because Ea consist of a bunch of hairy, nose picking, crayon eating, back peddaling, button mashing, money grubbing, wouldnt know a good thing if sega smacked them in the face with 2K5 apes. But yes, I do miss it dearly.
Well that's one colorful "description" of them....lol. On another note and seeing your username relating to Madden 13. I was playing a play now against the Cowboys and Ware got an interception against me and took it for a score. What was he doing going out to defend the pass? I couldn't believe it. He actually dropped back and covered like a LB.
Old 09-12-2012, 06:49 PM   #10
Banned

dingleberryfinn's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by crpav
Well that's one colorful "description" of them....lol. On another note and seeing your username relating to Madden 13. I was playing a play now against the Cowboys and Ware got an interception against me and took it for a score. What was he doing going out to defend the pass? I couldn't believe it. He actually dropped back and covered like a LB.
Doesn't Ware play the "Jack" combination of DE/LB ?
Old 09-12-2012, 06:52 PM   #11
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dingleberryfinn
Doesn't Ware play the "Jack" combination of DE/LB ?
Oh, that would explain it. I thought he was just a DE but I looked at his profile page and shows as a LB.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-12-2012, 06:55 PM   #12
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by crpav
Yeah he's beast like that. D-Ware is so good, during development, he was sacking the qb every play, so the Ea devs threw down their controllers and said "THAT'S IT! I can't take this anymore! Madden 13's line play will be horrible once again." then they began picking their nose....so the story goes.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
Rookie

BigRed07's Arena

OVR: 0

I miss them. I owe my coffin corner punting skills to them. I am still not half bad to this day.
Old 09-12-2012, 08:58 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Sorely missed! I even liked the defensive drills too. It had a double benefit of improving players attributes and improving stick skills as well.

And they even wore their practice gear as well. Ahhh the good ol' days
Old 09-12-2012, 08:59 PM   #15
Pro

T5063's Arena

OVR: 2

I think they would be great for weekly practice.

Let say you can run two mini-games of your choice per week and the higher the score you get the more xp points you get to spend on players from that position.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »