Home

Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-13-2012, 02:41 PM   #57
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

Will they fix all the incorrect positions? Every long snapper on a team is set as a TE, ratings are in the 40's, and no way to actually set them as long snappers.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:53 PM   #58
MVP

TMJOHNS18's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Madden NFL 13 Roster Update Details - Week 2 For Play Now, CCM Gets 53 Man Roster

I'm guessing the CCM roster tomorrow is the ONLY CCM roster we get. You can delete your save and use the default 75 man roster, or you can download the opening Week 1 roster.

The fact that they took 6 extra days to get it out leaves me to believe that there's something going on within these rosters and they had to test them out extensively before shipping them out. They originally said "early in the week" and now we are getting them tomorrow. My guess was that they were aiming at Tuesday but didn't finish testing them in time and just pushed it back waited a day or two longer to send them out with the Week 2 Play Now set.
Old 09-13-2012, 03:17 PM   #59
Next Miami Great

iAM-IncReDiBLe-'s Arena

OVR: 34
Thought Matt Ryan should have been increased but I'm a homer so what do I know
Old 09-13-2012, 03:23 PM   #60
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

I play multi year "franchise" (and can no longer edit my own) so I would like:

1) A 75 man roster of real guys to begin Preseason 2012

2) No re-rates based on IRL Week 1 2012

3) No FAs that are rated as instant starters for teams they are not on

Simple
Old 09-13-2012, 03:38 PM   #61
Rookie

McAlister's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by berad88
I am kinda glad the 53 man CCM roster is going to be a week behind. I am not really a fan of some of these big ratings changes after just one week of football. Ridiculous.
I agree. I don't get why people get so caught up on ratings. It is to the point where fans will want any player that has a good week to get a boost in ratings. Redskins fan probably think Alfred Morris should be a top 10 back in the league.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-13-2012, 06:12 PM   #62
Rookie

aussieBKR's Arena

OVR: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batum Shaka Laka
Anyone surprised about anything? I thought Ogletree was pretty low at 67 so I sent in that 7 point increase, his release was horrendously low (in 50's) when in real life he's excellent at beating press coverage. I requested it be boosted to 79 which is fine for now, however, I think Ogletree may be the best WR off the line at getting out of a jam.

My surprises:

- Brandon Weeden only dropping a point

- Tracy Porter jumping up and astounding three points, it's amazing what an interception in crunch time will do for you

- Andrew Luck not losing a point. He looked like a rookie, and this is the guy that everyone said was more prepped for the NFL than Peyton. I know, I know it's only Week 2, but still. The overthrows to Wayne really had me leaning towards decrease.
your kidding me, ogletree the best wr beating the press hahahaha......hes had one good game against a terrible giants secondary, because of injuries, and you say he is the best at beating the press BAHAHAHAHa
Old 09-13-2012, 07:24 PM   #63
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
There will be no cut days.
Good to know. Second question:

Can I turn injuries OFF in the preseason (I plan on simming the games) and then turn them back ON when the regular season starts.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 09-13-2012, 07:31 PM   #64
Be Good To One Another

The JareBear's Arena

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
Good to know. Second question:

Can I turn injuries OFF in the preseason (I plan on simming the games) and then turn them back ON when the regular season starts.
Yea I do this the time

OS Blog

The Tortured Mind Of A Rockies Fan. In Arenado I Trust.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »