Home

Madden NFL 13 Announcement Coming Soon, Could it be CCM Roster Editing?

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Announcement Coming Soon, Could it be CCM Roster Editing? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 10:02 AM   #369
MVP

thescoop's Arena

OVR: 23
Ok, so they can get Fantasy Drafts back in with a server update, but not roster edits? Huge for those wanting fantasy drafts but a fail for those of us wanting more control of our franchises. I want some answers on roster edits.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:14 AM   #370
Rookie

CajunPunk's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Madden NFL 13 Announcement Coming Soon, Could it be CCM Roster Editing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
Or, they ripped out the old franchise code and put in the new CCM code and they had to make sure everything was working with the new code.

Who knows?
Then, why not release the game in September, rather than selling us a buggy, incomplete game that forces us to wait for patches to show up, in which case we collectively hold our breath in hopes that they actually fix gameplay/immersion issues?

Who knows?

Oh wait. That's right. No competition.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:17 AM   #371
Banned

OVR: 10

Personally i think the title of this thread says it all.

Steve the man who created the great OS has to know what is going on and what is being clamored for by madden fans.

It says could it be roster editing? Not could it be fantasy draft?

What is up with EA saying there was no way to get fantasy draft in then adding it? Makes me think since they said they are working on roster editing that it WONT get in.

So far we heard that editing and other features werent in bc they ran out of time, then they said they couldnt get them to work properly, then they said they were working on them, then no shot at FD, then boom FD is back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #372
Madden Dev Team

DeuceDouglas's Arena

OVR: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunPunk
Then, why not release the game in September, rather than selling us a buggy, incomplete game that forces us to wait for patches to show up, in which case we collectively hold our breath in hopes that they actually fix gameplay/immersion issues?

Who knows?

Oh wait. That's right. No competition.
Wouldn't they be more likely to delay a release with no competition?

And how much of a difference is there between delaying the release as opposed to releasing a patch? Delaying the release to fix the problems wouldn't accomplish any more than releasing a patch after release.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:32 AM   #373
MVP

OVR: 1

The shocking announcement has shocked me. I am shockingly disappointed.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:35 AM   #374
Pro

OG_McNabb's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by CajunPunk
How many people actually play that, I wonder. Since it was first introduced years ago, I've never met one person, in aaaaaaalllll that time, who used fantasy draft. I'm not saying they aren't out there, but they can't possibly be that numerous, can they?
I'm pretty sure it's for the majority of the people that play Online Franchise. It's easier to get people to play if they choose their own players. It's better to do that than be stuck with the Jags, Cardinals etc....

The only time that I have done a fantasy draft was in the only two Online leagues that I joined.
Old 09-14-2012, 10:45 AM   #375
Pro

OVR: 5

I thought it was going to be a massive patch for cc both off and online. I thought they meant we were going to be shocked because they were going to release a patch next week to fix everything we complained about. That would have been shocking. But hey fantasy draft
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 10:46 AM   #376
Play With Integrity

HARTSTOPPER's Arena

OVR: 20
They have to release the game in accordance with the exclusive license agreement

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk 2
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »