Home

Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 13 Online Fantasy Drafts Are on the Way within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2012, 09:24 PM   #73
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Madden NFL 13 Announces Fantasy Draft!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
So they're punishing you because they screwed something up unintentionally? Pick a new word other than "punishing" and I might agree with you.

And stop saying I'm being blind. My eyes are quite open to the issues with Madden, both online and off.

Once again, if this draft comes out in the next patch that has to go through certification, this entire argument is moot.
Seriously dude? You are being that literal? Come on... It's like you are arguing just to argue....
Old 09-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #74
Rookie

reMicXz's Arena

OVR: 2

every time i read something in these threads i get such a good laugh...they listen to you guys and then youre STILL not satisfied. here let me help ease your mind

First XBOX Live is not that expensive. And im sure some of you with this "problem" still havent used the free months that come with your xbox

The reason its coming out for online -first- is because in order to release a game patch it has to clear through Microsoft first. they cant just throw a patch out onto the game. Doing it online they dont have to wait for Microsoft because its on the EAs backend and not published through the Microsoft servers.

Now i pose this question. Would you rather have them give you a little bit now, or make you suffer and complain until they can get the full patch out for both offline and online?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:26 PM   #75
The Designated Hitter

BA2929's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy321813
Seriously dude? You are being that literally? Come on... It's like you are arguing just to argue....
What will you say if EA gives the offline player everything they've been giving the online player, through the server side updates, in the next patch? Still screwing them over? Still "punishing" them?
Old 09-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #76
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BA2929
What will you say if EA gives the offline player everything they've been giving the online player, through the server side updates, in the next patch? Still screwing them over? Still "punishing" them?
EA fanboy is that you? But seriously then of course that would make people happy. But they haven't done that so far have they? Until further notice people will complain. You have seen all the issues with this game right? Doesn't seem like it.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:28 PM   #77
Pro

kjjnesb's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz
every time i read something in these threads i get such a good laugh...they listen to you guys and then youre STILL not satisfied. here let me help ease your mind

First XBOX Live is not that expensive. And im sure some of you with this "problem" still havent used the free months that come with your xbox

The reason its coming out for online -first- is because in order to release a game patch it has to clear through Microsoft first. they cant just throw a patch out onto the game. Doing it online they dont have to wait for Microsoft because its on the EAs backend and not published through the Microsoft servers.

Now i pose this question. Would you rather have them give you a little bit now, or make you suffer and complain until they can get the full patch out for both offline and online?
I think everyone gets the server side updates part but even you have to admit it has to sting for the Online to not only essentially be patched and get a whole new feature but for offline to still have some of issues it has.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #78
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by reMicXz

Thanks for that EA official confirmation that fantasy will 100% for sure be in the next patch. We appreciate you sharing all the inside info.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:30 PM   #79
Pro

nwfdwill's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyT85
Have any of you thought they it may just be online FOR NOW, as they can roll out online updates WITHOUT having to release a patch?

My bet is that Offline CCM Fantasy Draft will be in the next title update
I think you nailed that one. I could give a crap about this, but why would they release this on and offline and have issues then have more ppl complaining about how it doesn't work and have to wait for a future patch to fix the problems. Push this out online and correct any issues before dropping it to offline is a smart move on their part.

And yes, I am an offline player, so I'm not on either side of the fence on this one. As I said, I don't really care about the mode, just making a point heh.
Old 09-13-2012, 09:35 PM   #80
All Star

orion523's Arena

OVR: 21

Fantasy draft, really? I should have known being that there's a big section in the Madden 13 strategy guide devoted to it. Pathetic.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »