Home

What's Your Favorite Madden Mode?

This is a discussion on What's Your Favorite Madden Mode? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What Madden '13 mode would you "rather" play most?
Play Now (offline) 6 10.00%
Play Now (online) 2 3.33%
CCM (offline) single or multi player 33 55.00%
CCM (online) single or multi player 17 28.33%
Ultimate Team 2 3.33%
Madden Moments 0 0%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-15-2012, 04:34 PM   #25
Rookie

Shogun613's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: What's Your Favorite Madden Mode?

Back in the PS2 days, I played alot of offline games. I got tired of killing the CPU all of the time, so I took my skillset to the online world and quickly realized that It's a tough world out there, with all of the people that take advantage of money plays and every other exploit I could think of. With that being said nowadays I spend alot of time in practice mode and play online games. I'm hell bent on proving that I can beat even the cheesiest players (it's an uphill battle, lol).

I never did a franchise, or fantasy draft, but I would like to dive into those modes a little. I actually played my first career mode this year with MLB12 the Show (RTTS) and absolutely loved it. Maybe I'll give gameface a try and create a middle linebacker.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-15-2012, 04:59 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 4

Season/Franchise mode 32 team control is all I'll Play. It's the reason I won't buy Madden this year. I like to be able to play all the games if I want to...I never understood simulating the game. Whats the point of that?

I also like to have the players on the right teams. I find it funny when people complain that they want the game to be realistic, but the first thing they do is put AP on the Niners and Eli on the Cardinals etc...etc...
Old 09-15-2012, 05:02 PM   #27
Rookie

rockit's Arena

OVR: 3

I've always preferred offline mode for my NFL games.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:10 PM   #28
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkyJonz
Season/Franchise mode 32 team control is all I'll Play. It's the reason I won't buy Madden this year. I like to be able to play all the games if I want to...I never understood simulating the game. Whats the point of that?

I also like to have the players on the right teams. I find it funny when people complain that they want the game to be realistic, but the first thing they do is put AP on the Niners and Eli on the Cardinals etc...etc...
This is the main reason I personally like full control. Because if guys want to play as just their own team they can still do that.

Meanwhile, the CPU won't be trading people to the wrong teams. Some guys can't see the point.

But I'm sorry.....seeing for example, a Tom Brady, playing for the Rams just kills the experience for me.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »