Home

Roleplaying in Madden

This is a discussion on Roleplaying in Madden within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 02:32 AM   #25
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb
Ok cool but how about an expansion to the game where your player/coach/owner in madden or NBA or whatever is transferred into the EA community where you get to take his earnings and accomplishment and show them off. I seriously think it would sell like hot-cakes but you guys already know that lol
If it smelled like hot cakes?

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 02:37 AM   #26
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Roleplaying in Madden

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
If it smelled like hot cakes?
Oh this idea smells like hot cakes and cash money baby.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:41 AM   #27
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

But I don't think the idea of a crib and some items to buy for it and your player/coach/gm on the same block as your friends who joined your community online is an idea on such a grand scale, it calls for it's own expansion.
Old 09-14-2012, 02:51 AM   #28
Dynasty Guru

JaymeeAwesome's Arena

OVR: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwaresacksqb
But I don't think the idea of a crib and some items to buy for it and your player/coach/gm on the same block as your friends who joined your community online is an idea on such a grand scale, it calls for it's own expansion.
It's different...I can tell you that much. May not be my cup of tea though.

Madden 15 Sliders: Realistic Game Stat Sliders for Madden 15

Madden 15 Dynasty: The NFL Reborn...
Old 09-14-2012, 03:00 AM   #29
Banned

Some stuff I think would be nice. I hate to bring nba 2k into te madden talk but they have a good idea with my player mode.instead of spending your money on silly cars and cribs and having a virtual wife (kiddy really) but in nba 2k you use contract money to purchase things like xp or signiture moves and dunk packages. You also can do things like pay for a team dinner which raises chemistry an also do community fund raisers to raise your popularity and such. Madden could hugely benefit from this an adding that immersion. Also I nba my player lets you become endorsed by the jordan brand and you get your own commercial! They also put your names on bill boards and thing like that which can all be tied to the twitter feeds. Also I think doing live interviews post or pregame can be good too! Imagine sskip bayless praising you for taking the tebow rout in interviews or calling you a team oblitoraror for talking trash an being a distraction. I think alot of things can be good but I think cars and cribs should be saved for nfl street or some other game

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
Old 09-14-2012, 03:07 AM   #30
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymee13
It's different...I can tell you that much. May not be my cup of tea though.
Thanks for your respect in this topic of discussion. And when more people come online tomorrow hopefully they will chime in.

Say you have a limit of 10 people to join your community. If someone quits their ccm or is inactive for a while. The mayor of the community can demolish their house and have someone else( most likely another friend) join.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:15 AM   #31
Pro

Dwaresacksqb's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRiCKY_J
Some stuff I think would be nice. I hate to bring nba 2k into te madden talk but they have a good idea with my player mode.instead of spending your money on silly cars and cribs and having a virtual wife (kiddy really) but in nba 2k you use contract money to purchase things like xp or signiture moves and dunk packages. You also can do things like pay for a team dinner which raises chemistry an also do community fund raisers to raise your popularity and such. Madden could hugely benefit from this an adding that immersion. Also I nba my player lets you become endorsed by the jordan brand and you get your own commercial! They also put your names on bill boards and thing like that which can all be tied to the twitter feeds. Also I think doing live interviews post or pregame can be good too! Imagine sskip bayless praising you for taking the tebow rout in interviews or calling you a team oblitoraror for talking trash an being a distraction. I think alot of things can be good but I think cars and cribs should be saved for nfl street or some other game

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
I was kind of joking about the whole wife thing lol. Thanks for your opinion btw. I so however enjoy the xp set up they have now it just needs to be refined a little more. But yeah you raise a good point. It would be cool to spend some of that cash on non materialistic things and help the team out also. Even donate to your favorite charity and try to win a award for the number player in the league who gave back the most and win a trophy to add to the collection at your crib. Plus it would raise your fan appeal and media bars. Another way to become more liked.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 03:25 AM   #32
Rookie

OVR: 5

I think most of these ideas would enhance my experience of Superstar mode, i know that my favorite incarnation of it was the very first one i think. Lets put it this way, if it were there i think that it would make those that appreciate it very happy and i think that those who dont would either try it out anyway and maybe discover that they do like it or just ignore those features or not play the mode anyway. Either which way if something made the game more fun for some without detracting from others experience i say why not.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »