Home

CCM roster update not working.

This is a discussion on CCM roster update not working. within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2012, 09:05 AM   #25
Hall Of Fame

TJdaSportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 69
Re: CCM roster update not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
You can't used them on the PS3 for online CCM? wht is going on..
I thought once you start the CCM select online then it takes you to the menu options for the start of the CCM it should allow you to switch from the 75 man preseason - 53 man roster... think you should toggle left or right where the which roster you want to use...
Yep. Not working.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 09:05 AM   #26
Pro

OVR: 0

U can't everybody has tried u can use new rosters I offline ccm but not online whic is ******o.

However even in offline ccm u don't start off with 53 man roster I start off with like a 60 man roster at least when I did a quick run through with bears I still had to cut players wk 3 of preseason

Hopefully when I wake up it's taken care off been waiting since forever to get started in my leagues and my own private ccm. Feeling like a junkie guess I will finish up college homework instead of procrastinate since ccm online rosters are inefficient
Old 09-14-2012, 09:06 AM   #27
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by PanthersGM305
You can't used them on the PS3 for online CCM? wht is going on..
I thought once you start the CCM select online then it takes you to the menu options for the start of the CCM it should allow you to switch from the 75 man preseason - 53 man roster... think you should toggle left or right where the which roster you want to use...
Thats how it should work but, like I said, when I tried it I couldn't toggle to another option for the roster in an online CC. I could only start with the 75 man preseason roster.
For Offline I could toggle the option and use the new 53 man roster. So it must be something they need to update server side before it will work. Hopefully.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 09-14-2012, 09:09 AM   #28
Pro

brza37's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raw Energy

However even in offline ccm u don't start off with 53 man roster I start off with like a 60 man roster at least when I did a quick run through with bears I still had to cut players wk 3 of preseason
Yeah, they added the practice squad for each team to the roster file so its really 61 players per team. I like that but it would be cool if you could keep them on a practice squad so you could actually progress them instead of just cutting them in the preseason.

Commissioner of Sim Madden League Europe. Established league for sim players in Europe. Join here:
SML - Europe PS4 Madden Online Franchise
Old 09-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #29
MVP

OVR: 3

Can anyone who has downloaded the new ccm roster update for online ccm tell me if on the jets demorio davis is wearing #56 and if damon harrison is on the team.

thanks so much
Old 09-14-2012, 09:20 AM   #30
Rookie

xTriiipZx's Arena

OVR: 5

What a $@#^in joke...

We first waited 2 weeks to start up our league because we wanted the first patch to fix some of the glitches in CCM. That patch fixed nothing.

Then we waited an additional week to have the updated rosters. And now we don't get them???

I hate the Madden team...

I can't wait for Fifa...
5 Teams Still Available For Madden 2013
Old 09-14-2012, 09:21 AM   #31
Rookie

OVR: 2

Welp looks like they've admitted on twitter that it's not up yet. It's now "Later Today"....so $100 on Monday?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 09:35 AM   #32
Like Father Like son

ROABS's Arena

OVR: 17

hopefully they get the ccm online roster up today. def will be a little disappointed if they cant get it working today.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »