Home

Pre-existing Injuries with fantasy draft?

This is a discussion on Pre-existing Injuries with fantasy draft? within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Pre-existing Injuries with fantasy draft?

This is/will be in an online CC.

I am really enjoying CC, and am excited to get home and fantasy draft on my lunch break, but with the amount of various bugs in CC, I am unsure of what my settings should be? I am frustrated with the current CC that I just finished the preseason in because I had pre-existing injuries off, and found out that I needed to have them "on" in order to keep players from magically healing each time I advanced. So thank gosh for the fantasy draft so that I can feel a little better about restarting. My question is, I realise I now need to turn on preexisting injuries to keep the game from restarting, but if I turn them on and draft somebody who is on IR in real life(Jeff Demps, or Shaun Rogers for example), will they also be on the IR for my team if I were to draft them in the fantasy draft?

While I am on the topic, does anybody have any other suggestions to make to me on the settings of my Online CC that I may have missed before I start again and am frustrated that I set something wrong.

Thank You.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 04:31 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Pre-existing Injuries with fantasy draft?

81 views and nobody knows? I am at work or I would test it myself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »