Home

Official Chicago Bears Changes Needed

This is a discussion on Official Chicago Bears Changes Needed within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-14-2012, 04:33 PM   #1
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9
Official Chicago Bears Changes Needed

Here is a list of things that MUST be addressed by EA Madden 13 in order to have the Chicago Bears accurate

#1- Please fix the Away orange pants issue. Since we cannot change uniforms in CCM . we need our navy blue away NIKE pants(how many updates are gonna go by without this being fixed) every major TV network as well as ChicagoBears.com have stated that the Bears will NOT be wearing orange pants ..EVER

#2- Please fix the color of the helmet on the "2012 Throwback" uniform. the helmet is plain navy blue and needs to bee much darker (same color as default helmet)(see pic below)

#3- Please give the following STARTING Cornerback his correct appearance.CB Tim Jennings NEEDS LONG DREADS

#3a- Jay Cutler wears the Air XP 2bar facemask now NOT the revospeed 2bar. he has worn the AirXP 2bar throughout preseason as well as the first 2 weeks of the year. DE #99 Shea McClellin wears the revospeed 3bar LB facemask NOT the revospeed 3barRB

#4- Devin Hester DOES NOT have DREADS he shaved his head last year . please remove his stubble dreads

#5- CB #30 D.J. Moore should be the NICKEL CORNER(3rd on DC). he has been our 3rd corner for 3 years now and for some reason he is always 4th on the depth chart...WHY?

#6-Rookie safety Brandon Hardin #35 needs a tan skin complexion. right now in the game he is white as a ghost ..he is a dfault player head model so it shouldnt be hard to change...he has medium skin tone. i know he is on IR but this post is mostly to get players correct for any Bear fan who wants to start a CC with an accurate roster.

if any other bears fans or anyone else see more errors with the Chicago Bears in Madden 13, please post here and maybe the right person or persons will finally see these errors and FIX them in the game...thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg forte throwback.jpg (78.6 KB, 233 views)

Last edited by CT Pitbull; 09-14-2012 at 10:41 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 04:40 PM   #2
Banned

Stampede_94's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Official Chicago Bears Changes Needed

I appreciate the attention to detail. Glad I am not the only one that feels Madden needs an overhaul in changes in detail department because contrary to the belief of most, they do matter and are a big part of the game.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:31 PM   #3
Banned

MikeLove's Arena

OVR: 0

Yeah ive never been a huge stickler for this stuff, ESPECIALLY like facemasks and socks (sigh ncaa community) but the pants is inexcusable. The skin tones should be correct as well. The hair, I could go either way as the dreads dont even look that good anyway.

BUT MY GOD THE PANTS MAN.
Old 09-14-2012, 06:42 PM   #4
Rookie

shadowman's Arena

OVR: 3

Can they make Cutler a litlle more of a cry baby like real life? "If he whines in the game, it should be in the game."
Old 09-14-2012, 06:43 PM   #5
Banned

MikeLove's Arena

OVR: 0

hilarious bro
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #6
MVP

CT Pitbull's Arena

OVR: 9

lol at people thinking cutler was whining .. man if it was ever tom brady or peyton manning or anyone else for that matter getting in his OT's face for missing blocks everyone would be ok with it.. a couple years ago it was "why is jay cutler so blah and passive and look like he is disinterested?"

fast forward to now and everyone is bashing him again for being fiery and calling guys out for not doing their JOB ..and he is whining..lol
you people watch too much ESPN who has their "favorites" and thats that

for my OP these things need to be fixed more than ever because of NO editing so if you dont care about it why post here?
Old 09-14-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4

the guys in charge of the games entire uniforms do a sub par job in the first place. I mean come on ?

you have the internet in front of you and real old pictures and etc and you cant even get uniform colors right ? who knows..it could be bad coding or something ? but this stuff shouldnt be that hard. In ncaa theres 5 to 10.
times as many uni's and most are correct

why cant we / I have both rams 1960s uni's? not just the whites but the Blues too? and what about the eagles white helmet days or the uni's they were wearing in their first super bowl ?

I like the orange pants though LOL I use it with the orange shirt to mimic a 1930s look, kinda sorta

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Old 09-14-2012, 07:28 PM   #8
Banned

siouxredskins's Arena

OVR: 4

and look at 1949

http://www.gridironuniforms.com/bears.html

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »