Home

ive got a big problem with this

This is a discussion on ive got a big problem with this within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-15-2012, 11:06 AM   #9
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: ive got a big problem with this

I've got a big problem with defensive pre-snap controls being different in play now vs ccm. it really sucks for a game like this. just wanted to get that out there.
Old 09-15-2012, 11:41 AM   #10
All Star

splff3000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
I've got a big problem with defensive pre-snap controls being different in play now vs ccm. it really sucks for a game like this. just wanted to get that out there.
????? Huh? My presnap controls are the same on both modes.
Old 09-15-2012, 12:00 PM   #11
Rookie

briz1744's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosstheriver
Not going to happen.

According to Looman, those features will be in the next madden.

The design of this game strikes me more and more to keep us wanting next years game and not deliver a complete game this year.
I've thought for some time now that CC was rushed into the game in order to replace the much criticized online franchise before it was ready to replace the more complete offline mode which at least until its patched is almost unplayable to me
The fact that server side tuning and additions are ongoing to online CC whilst the second update addressed few if any of the offline issues concerns me over the direction this game is heading leaving its traditional core following in the cold ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 02:48 PM   #12
Pro

sabres32's Arena

OVR: 2

i love CCM especially offline because I love taking over a team and making the most realistic moves I can possibly make. I just wish that the storylines or tweets were involved in the actual gameplay. For example Matt Stafford can go down with a season ending injury and the people tweeting provide great input and opinion but once you actually start to play the game he's not mentioned once. It be cool if Nantz and Simms talked about certain happenings in the league just to spice up a story line. There just needs to be more analysis of happenings with your team, your opponent and any other big news in the NFL once you actually begin playing the game. It be real nice if they would show live scores from around the league and actually talk about them especially if there are playoff implications or something like that. Obviously theres a ton more they can do but im completely happy with CCM, i just HATE that i cant see the transactions of other teams.
Old 09-24-2012, 03:02 PM   #13
Banned

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by crosstheriver
Not going to happen.

According to Looman, those features will be in the next madden.

The design of this game strikes me more and more to keep us wanting next years game and not deliver a complete game this year.
as has been said to me many times surprisingly , what do u mean this is not a complete game? i mean how dare someone tell the truth of the matter here. like the fact some say they only had a year, when they been working on it two years, on top of the fact, they only have 1 year for every madden made. so are we supposed to always be saying , maybe next year? i dont understand how anyone sees that as a good game. it shoulda been done this year. and i know iknow, it was a whole new engine.... so what about the last 5 years , y was those unfinished, and unpolished games ? that never got really finished . seems more like the EA track record to me. but forgive me , im expecting to much. i mean for get the months of hype, forget them talking about how awesome this game was gonna be , and lets just forget they never bothered to say , this game will only be half done. i mean i dunno y i expected to be able to play a full game. i understand a game may have some glitches here and there, but come on. this is loaded , just like all their previous maddens. yet im supposed to somehow feel sorry for them , and not let my true feelings out on this. cause they have done such a good job , on a half done game. please, then i shoulda only had to pay 30 bucks for it then. its causing peoples ps3's to crash because it wont allow a proper game quit. but somehow we are supposed to be on their side....... i must be living in a opposite universe or something...... since when does producing a half butt game = they did good??
Old 09-24-2012, 03:08 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyacinth1
THIS^^.

is there anyway to use the '10 pre snap adjustments in an online ccm? i changed back in offline, but no option for online?

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »